**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Devs, Adjust bullseye while you can!!!!

PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
Why doesn't he ignore/have immunity to glance? Out of any champ you ever release he should have a kit or mode or even awakened ability that does this right? Am I crazy or is glancing just a fancy word for 'missed'

Comments

• Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 283 ★★★
    Glancing is to do with ability to crit. It has nothing to do with miss.
  • Options
    RockyshockyRockyshocky Posts: 102 ★★
    Theyve clearly thought through the glancing interaction. one of his synergies gives him a fury when he doesnt crit, and that fury is unaffected by AAR.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Why doesn't he ignore/have immunity to glance? Out of any champ you ever release he should have a kit or mode or even awakened ability that does this right? Am I crazy or is glancing just a fancy word for 'missed'

Glancing and Miss are completely different mechanics.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    I get that they are different in game. My argument is that when something glances off of something else...like...if you glance a shot off of a target with your arrow. It doesn't hit, so it missed. So logically. He shouldn't glance. Working off of logic here which is NOT a popular mcoc mechanic 🤣🤣
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

I get that they are different in game. My argument is that when something glances off of something else...like...if you glance a shot off of a target with your arrow. It doesn't hit, so it missed. So logically. He shouldn't glance. Working off of logic here which is NOT a popular mcoc mechanic 🤣🤣

No. If you glance a target, you still hit the target. If you miss a target you don't hit the target. You're confusing "missing the mark" with missing completely.