Favourite Champion Option

Just a small quality of life update that allows you to favourite individual champions. Allowing a new way to filter specific champions, would be great for arena runs to be able to autofill specific champions players want to use. Just some food for thought what y’all think.

Favourite Champion Option 14 votes

Keen
78%
SummonerNRCx8RiasGremoryLordSmasherReignkingTWInfinite_CarnageSparx265udyedagainMasterAGuest7139xXmrandersonXx 11 votes
Nah
21%
Batman1234willrun4adonutSaipriya_pk_616 3 votes

Comments

• RiasGremoryRiasGremory Member Posts: 238
    edited January 7
    Keen
    I always had a new Profile Idea for Fav Champs :
    You can see Your Top 4 Champs right ?
    But what if you can scroll lower to see 4 champs that got added by the player as fav champs doesnt matter the star rarity

So you could show your 4 maybe even your 5 fav champs ingame and you could select the champs how you want like : 1. Champ Black Cat 2. ... etc
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★

But what if you can scroll lower to see 4 champs that got added by the player as fav champs doesnt matter the star rarity

So you could show your 4 maybe even your 5 fav champs ingame and you could select the champs how you want like : 1. Champ Black Cat 2. ... etc

Your name gets me to do a double take every time lmfao
  • Infinite_CarnageInfinite_Carnage Member Posts: 6
    edited January 7
    Keen
    ahmynuts said:

That could be sick, just a UI update for more profile customisability and champion filtering would be a good side update.

• Infinite_CarnageInfinite_Carnage Member Posts: 6
    Keen
    ahmynuts said:

Your name tho 💀
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Your name tho 💀
    It's funny because everyone thinks my name refers to "nuts" when the actual word nut in there is meant to reference peanuts lol. I just go with the joke now and don't bother to correct anyone lmao