**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should the AI button be unavailable (removed) while fighting?

BlackScorpion78BlackScorpion78 Posts: 15
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I believe this happens to everyone one time or another. When fighting at quests (event, LoL, RoL, story) I sometimes press the AI button by mistake.

Should the AI button be unavailable (removed) while fighting? 42 votes

YES (the button should be unavailable while fighting)
19%
dkatrylTBJ1118HarcourtmazeBlackScorpion78FilmScorpionThe_flash007KarinshiBanana_but 8 votes
NO (leave it as it is)
80%
RotmgmoddyJasonMBryantThe_OneSpiderGwenNoob_2yrsSwe_wolfisstakSpity68SmokinSurferDeadbyrd9Riise81AxeCopFireAdamdrt2006buffajrStefanjonesVikinxDizastarIrakliCallmelaFleurPa_1 34 votes

Comments

• Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    NO (leave it as it is)
    I sometimes press the AI button by mistake.

Wha? How do you press the button by mistake? It's at the bottom center of the screen, and I believe if you are fighting properly, you'd use your thumbs (or index fingers for some) at the sides of the screen, which are totally NOT near the center of the screen.
  • Options
    Ok. You are all perfect. But the question remains. Whats the purpose of that button there? Will you use it for RoL? Or maybe LoL or maybe month events (master). If you want to pause you have the chance to do it. If you want to go with AI you have the chance while chosing the champ.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    NO (leave it as it is)
    Leave it where it is, you need to be able to turn it off after the game randomly turns it on mid fight
  • Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    NO (leave it as it is)
    There have definitely been times when I changed my mind and times when I accidentally left it on.
  • Options
    KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    buy a bigger phone , or tablet ...
    its hard to play mcoc on 2 inch phone :D
  • Options
    Kenshio wrote: »
    buy a bigger phone , or tablet ...
    its hard to play mcoc on 2 inch phone :D

Funny. 5.3". I made a poll, not a place for stand up comedy.
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    The button has no business being there. Put it in the upper left next to your champ's avatar.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    NO (leave it as it is)
    Never pressed it by mistake and I play on a 5.5" phone.

I do however change my mind and switch it to auto mode or manual sometimes mid fight.

I can be hidden in pause menu, but that's about it.