**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Ok kabam I love you but what?

KontestmanKontestman Posts: 273 ★★

Cmon kabam let us have some Ws please I usually support your decisions but I feel like your kinda spitting into f2p players faces
1. Not all of us have a wallet ready for spending
2. Like two revives a day is brutal
3. Haven’t you done enough
4. No matter how much I complain you probably won’t back down but I do want to air my grievances in hope of creating something constructive
5. Gives us halls of healing every week it would be amazing and very fair for one halls of healing a week

Comments

• Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 125
    Buttehrs said:

Play a bit of arena. You don't have to spend a lifetime in there. An hour a week or so. Hoard 4hr crystals. Contrary to belief they give revives fairly often. Complete 22hr events. That's a free revive per day as well.

I do all that, and it is good. But, without the farm there’s no way I’m going to be able to explore an Nacropolis this year.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,431 ★★★★★
    Venoween said:

Buttehrs said:

Play a bit of arena. You don't have to spend a lifetime in there. An hour a week or so. Hoard 4hr crystals. Contrary to belief they give revives fairly often. Complete 22hr events. That's a free revive per day as well.

I do all that, and it is good. But, without the farm there’s no way I’m going to be able to explore an Nacropolis this year.
    But why?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,849 ★★★★★
    Wait until the potions update they promised us. Whenever they feel like announcing it at all, since they're already late on it
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,989 Guardian

Wait until the potions update they promised us. Whenever they feel like announcing it at all, since they're already late on it

Last I checked, the second part of the potion update is scheduled for February, so they're not late to when they think they can do it

• Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★

I open 32 free crystals and got one revive lv1💀 I have horrible 4 hour luck

how about 1 revive from 100 crystal?
    Seems about right
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,386 ★★★★★

Cmon kabam let us have some Ws please I usually support your decisions but I feel like your kinda spitting into f2p players faces
    1. Not all of us have a wallet ready for spending
    2. Like two revives a day is brutal
    3. Haven’t you done enough
    4. No matter how much I complain you probably won’t back down but I do want to air my grievances in hope of creating something constructive
    5. Gives us halls of healing every week it would be amazing and very fair for one halls of healing a week

This was well known to happen for like a month.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Last I checked, the second part of the potion update is scheduled for February, so they're not late to when they think they can do it

That's not the potion update they promised us. We have no news about it yet
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Isn’t this literally the potion update roadmap? Roadmaps aren’t promises, as has been discussed at length, but I’m pretty sure that’s a screenshot from the post you’re talking about.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,431 ★★★★★

They always nerfing something in game

Yes, we know Act 6 isn't nerfed enough for you.
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

Pikolu said:

Isn’t this literally the potion update roadmap? Roadmaps aren’t promises, as has been discussed at length, but I’m pretty sure that’s a screenshot from the post you’re talking about.
    That was just an update to the prices. We are still yet to be given an update about the actual changes on potions itself.
  • Options

Wicket329 said:

Pikolu said:

That was just an update to the prices. We are still yet to be given an update about the actual changes on potions itself.
    Step 1 was the update to the prices. Step 2 is what is screenshotted (screenshote?) here. There is also a step 3 on the original post, if memory serves.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,453 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

Pikolu said:

Step 1 was the update to the prices. Step 2 is what is screenshotted (screenshote?) here. There is also a step 3 on the original post, if memory serves.
    This Southpark episode comes to mind...

• Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 421 ★★★
    Venoween said:

Buttehrs said:

You can build up to about 75 revives from Apothecary/22 hr events in 34 days (Just over 1 month). In that time, you should easily be able to get 60 free crystals, which would be another 2-3 or so. Aggressive arena grinding gives ~1000 units/week, so that can give over 100 additional revives.

If you did ALL that (which you don't need to), you can get up to almost 200 revives in a single month. If you're targeting necro exploration by the end of the year, that gives you 2 months per path, meaning you can either do less grinding for the same number of revives, or build up an even greater stash of units
  • Options

Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

Pikolu said:

This Southpark episode comes to mind...

Honestly been thinking the same thing, just didn’t have an opportunity to work it in