Valiant perks

ChazzingtonChazzington Member Posts: 8
valiants only have the daily cristal and the monthly calendar, where are the upgrades on stores or other things,
maybe they dont want to break the economy, but we deserve an extra

Comments

• xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
    There's always so much delay between a title and its perks it's sad
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★
    edited January 9
    I mean, I’ve pulled two full t3a catalysts this week from free daily crystals. I’m pretty happy with the perks. But I get your point, I’m sure we’ll start seeing store updates (like loyalty and glory and black-iso) soon enough.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    There were deals and a free gift on Christmas. I don't know how you were expecting much more than this if you've played the game long enough to become Valiant.

Change comes slowly, and even Paragon players still don't see too many perks that don't also come to TB players. I'd be really interested to see the numbers, but I'd hesitate to guess that the number of Valiant accounts is significantly low enough that Kabam isn't too stressed about keeping them happy quite yet, and is likely focusing on other major/endgame things like 8.4 or the Deathless champs at the moment.
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 591 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Imagine actually being rewarded with cool stuff for pushing Necropolis and getting valiant like Kabam really wanted us to

We got rewarded with the holiday gift. It was totally worth pushing to valiant for that.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Titles are NEVER fully fleshed out on lunch. New title exclusive stuff is always later on besides a calendar and daily crystals. If your wanted store updates and potentially valiant exclusive quests/content, your in for a wait.
  • Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Member Posts: 232 ★★

There were deals and a free gift on Christmas. I don't know how you were expecting much more than this if you've played the game long enough to become Valiant.

Change comes slowly, and even Paragon players still don't see too many perks that don't also come to TB players. I'd be really interested to see the numbers, but I'd hesitate to guess that the number of Valiant accounts is significantly low enough that Kabam isn't too stressed about keeping them happy quite yet, and is likely focusing on other major/endgame things like 8.4 or the Deathless champs at the moment.

Valiant Christmas gift should have been a titan crystal though. Last year TB had basic 6* nexus while paragon had abyss nexus selector, but this year valiants just got paragon*2.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,467 ★★★★★
    It was similar when Paragon was the new thing, took quite a while to get "perks"
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,276 ★★★★★

No one was expecting more than this though. Where did you get that from?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★

Valiant Christmas gift should have been a titan crystal though. Last year TB had basic 6* nexus while paragon had abyss nexus selector, but this year valiants just got paragon*2.
    As much as I’d have loved a free Titan crystal, that would’ve been insane. The gift was everything it needed to be.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,718 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Titles are NEVER fully fleshed out on lunch. New title exclusive stuff is always later on besides a calendar and daily crystals. If your wanted store updates and potentially valiant exclusive quests/content, you’re in for a wait.

the only title was uc because it was the very first. Back then

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,467 ★★★★★
    By the time Paragon "perks" kicked in.. they were outdated...
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I got the $20 card yesterday. Maybe not the greatest value, but those Titan shards will allow me 2 openings in Feb after Crypt rewards drop (I don’t expect anything to really give us many Titan shards this month), the T6CC will allow me to form my 4th skill catalyst by the time the card runs out, and being able to have a leg up on my current T4A fragments is always welcome 🤷🏻‍♂️

But other than that, I’ve just been enjoying the 2-a-day Daily crystals for the most part. Have pulled some really good stuff from those. Although I do find it weird that when you gets units (a 1% chance) it’s only 35, and when we get 7* shards (a 1.5% chance) it’s 5k which is a massive difference in value compared to the units.