**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ points less?

It seems that we are not getting as many AQ points as in previous weeks in my alliance when doing map 6. Anyone else noticing that the total points are less than the usual?

Comments

• Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 228 ★★

They said they would be compressing the points when raids started so maybe that?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian

It seems that we are not getting as many AQ points as in previous weeks in my alliance when doing map 6. Anyone else noticing that the total points are less than the usual?

Were you comparing this week's DAY-1 to prior weeks LATER DAYS (after having built up your weekly AQ Prestige from AQ Boss Kills, which leads to increased points as the week goes by) ?

Or was it straight Day-1 vs Day-1, with same Explore, and same members (not a shuffling of members and so alliance base Prestige maybe suddenly dropped after some high players left) ??
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    I noticed the same thing as well.
  • Options
    BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    Oh great. Now it’s map 6, too? I’m trying map 7 and am getting kabammed on points there. I thought it was the same issue as last time I tried it. What is the point of increasing milestone rewards if you are reducing points awarded???
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,311 ★★★★★

Were you comparing this week's DAY-1 to prior weeks LATER DAYS (after having built up your weekly AQ Prestige from AQ Boss Kills, which leads to increased points as the week goes by) ?

Or was it straight Day-1 vs Day-1, with same Explore, and same members (not a shuffling of members and so alliance base Prestige maybe suddenly dropped after some high players left) ??
    It’s about half points as what you usually get. With alliance prestige of 18.4k, in map 6 we are getting about 92k. It used to be around 170k or so for each fight.
  • Options
    I can’t remember what our typical Map-6 pts per regular node used to be.
    But because of the day-1 mixup, I had done a Map-6 and a Map-8.

Surprisingly (after just 4 normal nodes, not Minibosses) in each of those BG's, the Map-8 pts were only about 20% higher than the Map-6 was (same # of nodes, just 4 each at that time).
    I was expecting the Map-8 pts per node to have been much higher than for Map-6.

So I don’t know if that means ppl who were doing Map-8 were seeing even a more pronounced DROP in points too ? (or if Map-8 really isn’t terribly higher than Map-6 pts for regular nodes).
  • Options
    iSmittyiSmitty Posts: 34
    Yup, we’re noticing the same thing too. Day 1 points are considerably lower than what they normally are.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,685 Guardian

They said they would be compressing the points when raids started so maybe that?

Is everyone commenting after this not read this? Kabam cut points and milestones in half to make it more manageable for when raids start. You're going to place in the exact same spot and get the same milestones, they just had to make the number smaller for raids.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    We are doing map 6 for the first time and I am pretty sure map 5 day 1 was higher than 92k I got in map 6 today.
  • Options
    @Pikolu is that only Map 7/8 ? And starting this current week ?

People are saying map-6 this week vs last week.

But also 6 vs 8 both on the same day both this week. (And just checked 6 vs 7 both today and 7 was actually less pts than 6, unless that is what ppl have been complaining about last week as well already about map-7).

Or did that pic you showed, does that only take effect Next Week, when Raids start ?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,685 Guardian
    edited January 10
    @SummonerNR it is every map of AQ as far as I'm aware.

Map 7 is a separate issue that idk what is going on with.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

We are doing map 6 for the first time and I am pretty sure map 5 day 1 was higher than 92k I got in map 6 today.

I check out bg2 that run map 5. Its 67k. That is less than what we were getting in previous weeks.