**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Say Hello to your next Deathless chase: King Groot!

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,799 ★★★★★
    This is one of the pieces you dont want to miss.

Kinda like the GC deathless guilly one that causes many threads.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 475 ★★
    So I’m not paragon yet (I’m tb,) so how will I acquire the second price later on?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,968 ★★★★★
    edited January 10
    Bobs said:

So far it’s just two Kabam original characters. I’d bet that’s what all the deathless champs will be.

That would mean a Deathless aegon. I very much doubt they'll let us have that lol. Besides king groot isn't a kabam original. He has a comics history prior to kabam.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,968 ★★★★★

So I’m not paragon yet (I’m tb,) so how will I acquire the second price later on?

Units
  • Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 163 ★★

May I suggest Deathless Psycho man with a new mode in his kit-Depression mode?

Or the stages of grief to go with EOP.
  • Options
    JannasJannas Posts: 89
    One questionfor the 7* champ we do have to get the
    Ashacekar said:

Ashacekar said:

Should have revealed it in livestream by doing who's that pokèmon animation. Do it for rest 2 though.

Here's my pokèmon guesses, i think it's Deathless Hyperion and Deathless Saitama

Deathless hyperion is a good guess but for the last one i think its gonna be a deathless vision
  • Options
    BobsBobs Posts: 21
    Buttehrs said:

Bobs said:

So far it’s just two Kabam original characters. I’d bet that’s what all the deathless champs will be.

That would mean a Deathless aegon. I very much doubt they'll let us have that lol. Besides king groot isn't a kabam original. He has a comics history prior to kabam.
    KG does not have comic history prior to Kabam. https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/King_Groot_(Earth-517)

There are 19 or 21 (depending how you look at this version of Galan and Herald Quicksilver) Kabam originals. Wouldn’t necessarily have to be Aegon.
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 620 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Bobs said:

Unduped Aegon is kinda useless tbf. I could see it happening since none of the 7* can be duped at the moment

• Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 789 ★★★★
    Oh boy, now have to look at ranking some "Mercenary" tag champs.

Got none right now above 6*R3 and none as 7* either.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,543 ★★★
    Jack2634 said:

this was from infinity chaos monthly eq back in 2018. Providing that we already saw deathless guilly and KG , so i guess the other champs are in this pic

Amazing finding

Great memory
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Fryday said:

Oh boy, now have to look at ranking some "Mercenary" tag champs.

Got none right now above 6*R3 and none as 7* either.

Yeah, my strongest Merc is 5* Domino, albeit r5 ascended and sig 200…

But I have no idea how to play her, I only use her in BG defense!
  • Options
    makoponmakopon Posts: 8
    Why did this team get paid? I didn't use a selection node. (I used a translation app, so sorry if the sentences are weird)
  • Options
    I decided to try again with this team.
  • Options
    For some reason, I ended up achieving my goal with the first team and was rewarded. Is it a bug?
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    What goal? Do you mean the Deathless King Groot piece? Then yes, seems like a bug, because the wording says Team of #Mercenary
  • Options
    It's probably a bug after all. I didn't want my reward to be cancelled, so I cleared it with a team consisting only of mercenaries.
  • Options
    I’m gunna need a cool profile and title for him
  • Options
    WM187WM187 Posts: 11
    When is the 4th piece of king groot coming deathless ? :)
  • Options
    As a guy that became a paragon less than a month ago, this challenge was quite easy. took me 6 days to fully explore tb quest and just today i did the gauntlet. I used a 6* r3 sig40 abs man, 5* r5 sig200 acsended weapon x and 5* r5 sig1 acsended hit monkey. Hit monkey is a cheat code, soloed 3 defenders and only revived him once on the last fight, while bullseye had 54% remaining. His crits help alot.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
    Hoping for an deathless scarlet witch as I remember she being one of it. Or was it nameless?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★

Hey I have a doubt for kabam team. Is there a possibility that any of the deathless champ pieces being locked between alliance rewards? Up until now, all pieces can be recieved as solo rewards, I hope in the future they won't lock deathless pieces behind alliance events/milestones, just want a confirmation.

I didn't think of that. I'd hate to have to switch alliances if one is stuck behind Raids.