**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fix your [gosh darn] AI Kabam

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
edited January 11 in General Discussion
SP3 have always been annoying but it’s getting out of hand know . I don’t know what is wrong with the AI but t takes forever for the defenders to launch attacks . I literally counted and it too freaking 35 seconds for the goddman defender to throw a single attack . I play this game to have fun Kabam and spending half the fight trying to bait a special attack is not fun . And it’s even worse when you can’t skip the stupid Sp3 animation
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    btw u can skip sp3 animation, just have to activate the option in the game settings
  • Options
    MiniMF said:

btw u can skip sp3 animation, just have to activate the option in the game settings

Not in quests
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,977 ★★★★★
    MiniMF said:

You can only skip them on modes where time is not a factor.
    Like solo quests.
    But in aq aq and bg, incursion fights, you can't skip it.
  • Options
    Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    Just my own observation/opinion. It’s almost like it’s conspiring to learn your style and beat you in a game of revive farmination “like rowing corn”. I usually freak out in a heavy frenzy or throw all my stuff and kick over the house. Only way to “show” ‘em.
  • Options
    edited January 11
    Curious on disagree part. That AI doesn’t learn and get better to possibly point someone has to at times go into code physically to dial it back? If it’s self learning does it ever get scaled back or you must also work that out as you progress? Or AI doesn’t learn, people do and go in and tweak routinely. (Is or no one and the same?)

Ai views Ai as self learning/growing all eating never losing blob computer that hits delete on man kinda.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,727 ★★★★★
    XFREEDOMX said:

I was just in a aw fight which is 5 mins max so the ai refuses to throw sp 1&2 for 4 mins but aw soon as it hit red for sp3 the ai instantly throws. thats not normal which ever way u look at it first refusee to thro sp1&2 just point blank refuses. i spent 4 mins trying to bait the special for nothing to happen but as soom as it it red sp3 it was INSTANT its getting out of hand now

Stop lying! If you can last dancing around 4 mins just to bait sp3, then either you are the greatest MCOC player ever or AI needs a buff big time.
    I bet it was that Knull in hazard shift, refusing to throw sp2 against his Iron Doom..
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    I had 0.4% left on a hype and he threw the sp3 before my final combo medium even finished, bro went Mach 10 on me
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    Missing big girl 6* quake.
    The damn AI.
    No power no baiting...
    Well😮‍💨🫤
  • Options
    Perfect_jabPerfect_jab Posts: 73
    Yea its funny how kabam doesnt acknowledge this stuff , an they see everyone complaining about this an then put content into the game that lets the defenders benefit from it. Like Bullseye! Gets a bar of power an cant attack him so have to bait him, but everytime you do he causes you to take direct damage when evading his attacks. So back an forth over an over losing more life until he FINALLY fires his sp1! So much fun! Plus timing has been so off when i dex an parry. Just get aggravated playing instead of enjoying myself.
  • Options
    “This is a mobile phone game, not a DARPA research project. The AI is not self-learning. It’s not even really what would be considered artificial intelligence“
    Ok fine. The grid reliability coordinator disagrees that you know this? Is it the same as saying it doesn’t react to individual input?
  • Options
    Vex PrimeVex Prime Posts: 260
    JessieS said:

SP3 have always been annoying but it’s getting out of hand know . I don’t know what is wrong with the AI but t takes forever for the defenders to launch attacks . I literally counted and it too freaking 35 seconds for the goddman defender to throw a single attack . I play this game to have fun Kabam and spending half the fight trying to bait a special attack is not fun . And it’s even worse when you can’t skip the stupid Sp3 animation

It's funny when the bot starts to T-bag instead of throwing a special for half a second I have witnessed the bots T-Bagging more than once and I found it hilarious.
  • Options
    Vex PrimeVex Prime Posts: 260
    JessieS said:

There's a setting to skip Special 3 you just gotta enable it.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,030 ★★★★★

Yea its funny how kabam doesnt acknowledge this stuff , an they see everyone complaining about this an then put content into the game that lets the defenders benefit from it. Like Bullseye! Gets a bar of power an cant attack him so have to bait him, but everytime you do he causes you to take direct damage when evading his attacks. So back an forth over an over losing more life until he FINALLY fires his sp1! So much fun! Plus timing has been so off when i dex an parry. Just get aggravated playing instead of enjoying myself.

Or use an evade counter and bypass that whole interaction. Or Kitty and take no damage from his hits because you’re phasing. Evade is not a new mechanic, all of the old solutions still work here.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,030 ★★★★★
    Swimmer15 said:

“This is a mobile phone game, not a DARPA research project. The AI is not self-learning. It’s not even really what would be considered artificial intelligence“
    Ok fine. The grid reliability coordinator disagrees that you know this? Is it the same as saying it doesn’t react to individual input?

I hate using this phrase, but it’s not that deep. Every video game, going back to classic arcade games like Pong, have had some level of what we refer to as AI. In reality, they’re basically a series of if-then statements with probabilities thrown in the mix.

I have no idea what you’re talking about with a “grid reliability coordinator.” That genuinely makes no sense in this context. There’s a very real chance I’m missing something, but I think you’re just seeing ghosts.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/Kth6kbAC_JE?si=8AirvlZy6aaJYgl2

So you’re saying people don’t learn and updated AI or AI can’t learn and updated? Or people Are AI’s and create AI’s to learn AI’s to program AI’s and do that across the electronic spectrum. Next thing you prob going tell me is a game wireless network wouldn’t be something Edward Snowden may have comprehended. A grid What?
  • Options
    You better, acting like you know top secret information will have your brain flashed with tech manuals.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh what have I done ? Just look at the horrible language I have used . I can’t even imagine what made me lower myself to using such vulgar saying like g*d d*am*n . Imagine if a *gasp* child saw these horrible words . You know some cynical people might think that Kabam staff is being petty because they are pissed that someone dared to criticise them so they are really stretching the definition of using vulgar language but not me .

No sireee . I see their noble hearts and how truly they believe in the purity of language . No pettiness and passive aggressiveness at all on their side at all .Just doing their duty to protect the kids . They are so right to warn me .
  • Options
    🐸🐣 look no one knows which came came first all we know is we got a poisonous duck billed platypus on the loose.
  • Options
    Disagree … Lou disagreed once, a shark made him a rescue swimmer.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★
    JessieS said:

MiniMF said:

Not in quests
    Only in BG we can't skip.

And Battlegrounds it's a fight time count.

When pause is grayed in BG to avoid use and we can skip Sp3 anim, will be perfect.