**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Last 4 days

TrillibossTrilliboss Posts: 266 ★★★

Im racking up everything i could to clear necropolis on my alt before 15th of january so i can get those juicy path to the crypt rewards

Comments

• Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275

Im racking up everything i could to clear necropolis on my alt before 15th of january so i can get those juicy path to the crypt rewards

Farm more revives and units, you maybe a little short considering your r4 aegon and if you can max his sigs
  • Options
    i mean i have 100 revive if i count units too
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,595 ★★★★★
    Bron1 said:

Farm more revives and units, you maybe a little short considering your r4 aegon and if you can max his sigs
    Revive farming is dead now
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Bron1 said:

i mean today i was exploring act 3.2 and got some revives from it
  • Options

Yea but you never know what might happen mid game, 100 should be the bare minimum, i mean if god forbid you logout mid path and lose all your aegon combo , or you get stuck in airwalker and CB , you never know, thats my 2 cents anyway
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

2 per day still possible
  • Options
    Bron1 said:

Yea but you never know what might happen mid game, 100 should be the bare minimum, i mean if god forbid you logout mid path and lose all your aegon combo , or you get stuck in airwalker and CB , you never know, thats my 2 cents anyway
    Bron1 said:

well i got experience for those fights since on my main account i already did the path i planned to do with a rank 5 non ascended aegon
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Bron1 said:

I ment the solo quests and daily quests
  • Options

Bron1 said:

Bron1 said:

well i got experience for those fights since on my main account i already did the path i planned to do with a rank 5 non ascended aegon
    Oh lol ok good luck
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,476 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

2 per day still possible
    2 per day is not farming
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

2 per day still possible