**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bullseye's Damage Rating

I love Bullseye a lot, he looks fun to play, I know I haven't tried him out yet, but I have a little bit of a problem with his offensive damage, His crits sound really good on paper, but I believe in my opinion he's lacking that satisfying feeling of a big crit. Most of my champions in my roster, usually hit higher than that and to hear that one of my most favorite and anticipated characters doesn't hit as hard like other champions despite him being proclaimed as a "dual threat" on defense and offensive, his offensive is kind of disappointing. I think what would make the character more solid is that he gets a 2000-3000+ damage rating buff on his crits. I wanna know your thoughts on how they should fix him properly. Thank you! :)

Comments

• Options
    BrianmaurerBrianmaurer Posts: 20
    @Ayden_noah1 I agree, but there have been other content creators that have played him earlier an hour ago today and based on their opinions he has okay damage.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,183 ★★★★

@Ayden_noah1 I agree, but there have been other content creators that have played him earlier an hour ago today and based on their opinions he has okay damage.

If they are just using him for an hour it's not the best data to go with. They need to learn all his tricks and what rotations is best for him. Most content creators need a couple of days to fully test him out. Sometimes it takes longer since not everyone is going to learn all about a new champ in one week. Again when Rintrah came out, the content creator didn't seem impress at all by his kit. It took a lot longer to understand his kit. New champs have so much wording in their kits that it's impossible to understand and maximize their rotations in a day.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,183 ★★★★
    I really hope Bulleyes is a good champ since I'm saving all my 6 star shards for Onslaught. Bulleyes will be in the next feature pull so it would be a bonus to get him if he's a good to great champ.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,944 ★★★★
    If they buff his damage, it’ll make him more annoying on defense, which he is right now without a good counter
  • Options
    BrianmaurerBrianmaurer Posts: 20
    He can be countered depending the champion like immunities and such, but I was thinking to make his damage much better without disrupting his defensive capabilities. Like his fury, it hits hard and it doesn't activate when he's on defense, so I was thinking that his fury should have a longer duration like 15-20 seconds, and a bit more potency. What do you think
  • Options
    @Brianmaurer They could do that, or set his normal Crit damage rate to the positives or 0
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 286 ★★
    The main problem is that if you buff his damage, he will go nuts on defense
  • Options
    @AcidBurn404 That is true and he is already annoying to fight.
  • Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 189
    He should be called bullsh*t. I’m beyond caring what chumps get released. We have Dormammu, a giant destroyer of planets, bleed immune and able to easily prevent Bullseye reaching killer instinct, yet too much of a noodle to cause him any damage. He is no match for Bullseye’s playing-card-throwing super power. If only Dr Strange had thought of that.
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 286 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

@AcidBurn404 That is true and he is already annoying to fight.

Honestly i think a simple solution would be pausing his fury buff during the opponent's special attacks and give 5 seconds of extra duration to it
    and then as a reminder bullseye was never meant to have high damage output, he was meant to be a utility champ with useable damage