Battleground

BadbabBadbab Member Posts: 5
Dear kabam what do you want to prove what is your point I am unable to understand please help me to know
What is the meaning of putting polka dot buff in battleground if you don't provide any of the dot Champs in the suggested Champs
I have full champ deck of 30 and out of them atleast 10-12 Champs are dot Champs ( damage over time Champs)
And if my opponent however bans 3 Champs but I still have 8-9 dot Champs left in my deck
But I don't get a single dot Champs in suggestions
So what is your point
Do you want to prove that your algorithm is weak
Or
Your algorithm is to just to nourish those who pays more
Well I had also buoyed some deals in past
But don't you think that it is quite unfair for players like us if we play and don't get points
Winning or loosing is another thing but atleast we should score good points though

I think I have a suggestion
It will be more better for anyone
Even If opponent ban 3 Champs
There should be option for players to choose atleast 2 Champs of our choice except those which are banned
So we can play atleast 2 rounds and probability of winning will be more in that case if you are a good player

Comments

• MiniMFMiniMF Member Posts: 848 ★★★★
    bro is mad at RNG
  • Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 621 ★★★
    This season is , like the last one, is ridiculous, I don't see the point on investing resources on 6* and 7* champions that later are destroyed by 5*, what is the point on this? It is what it is but really, what it once was the best game mode, for me at least, is once more been ruined. Second time since it started that I won't get to GC
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,425 ★★★★★
    Logan00 said:

This season is , like the last one, is ridiculous, I don't see the point on investing resources on 6* and 7* champions that later are destroyed by 5*, what is the point on this? It is what it is but really, what it once was the best game mode, for me at least, is once more been ruined. Second time since it started that I won't get to GC

How is encouraging roster diversity over top champs a bad thing? Are you mad that you can't use Herc?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,626 ★★★★★
    Logan00 said:

You got 7* champs and get beat by 5*... Wow..

Logan00 said:

How is encouraging roster diversity over top champs a bad thing? Are you mad that you can't use Herc?
    Actually I don't use Herc, is one of the good things of BG, but I don't see the roster diversity point really
    Logan00 said:

Logan00 said:

Actually I don't use Herc, is one of the good things of BG, but I don't see the roster diversity point really
    What do you mean what's the point of diversity? The game has over 250 playable characters why would Kabam or anyone want to stick to the same top 20? If everyone kept playing the same 20 top champs in the game, the game would die faster than you think.
    Logan00 said:

Logan00 said:

You got 7* champs and get beat by 5*... Wow..
    You don't?
    No not really.. haven't faced anyone with 5* in a while...Thank god (?)
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,954 Guardian
    So, instead of 10-12 Dot champs, put more? But 15-16 at least. Put powergain champs also. You need variety.

Logan00 said:

Logan00 said:

What do you mean what's the point of diversity? The game has over 250 playable characters why would Kabam or anyone want to stick to the same top 20? If everyone kept playing the same 20 top champs in the game, the game would die faster than you think.
    You can use only dot champs, the rest are worthless, so I don't see the diversity. Next season let's invent a node so useless champs that nobody uses are op, let's make Groot, Cyclops , capt marvel, cap america etc the cream of the crop so everyone can diversify their roster
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,740 ★★★★
    I like the fact that this season isn't all about have the top champs and nuke all defenders, the highest rank attackers win. My account doesn't do well in a nuke fest meta. This meta makes you think more, which is good. I'm not sure ifOP is aware that if he bans a champ, it's banned for both accounts so there could be 6 champs with DOT being banned total. Also champs that can gain power on their own like Hyperion, Dragonman and Adam Warlock will work as well. I know this meta isn't for everyone (every season there will be complaints about it not suiting their roster) but BG isn't made for all roster. If you look at the top 100 players who doesn't use mod, they have so many champs highly rank up so they can choose which champ to use to accommodate any meta. Kabam wants players to rank up as many champs as possible and have use for them. Which is currently working as intended.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,338 ★★★★★
    Logan00 said:

Logan00 said:

Logan00 said:

You can use only dot champs, the rest are worthless, so I don't see the diversity. Next season let's invent a node so useless champs that nobody uses are op, let's make Groot, Cyclops , capt marvel, cap america etc the cream of the crop so everyone can diversify their roster
    Fully incorrect. Polka Dot Power reduces your combat power rate to 0%, but power gain through any other means still works as it would normally. That’s how people are using champs like Ghost and Hulkling, who don’t have any DoT effects in their kit.
    Logan00 said:

Logan00 said:

Logan00 said:

You can also use power gain champs, champs that bypass the node like Galan and Black Cat (for non bleeders), and power sting champs... See there is a lot that can be used.

Logan00 said:

Logan00 said:

Logan00 said:

That's literally the definition of diversity my guy. Having champs with different uses and different ways to deal damage, dot is one of them.
    As for the comment about the champs being useless, are any of these useless?: Sunspot, Hit Monkey, Morbius, Werewolf, Wiccan, Doom, Torch, AA, Masacre, Hulkling, Adam, Shuri, Deathstrike, Hyperion, Warlock, Nick, Gorr, Mole-Man, Cassie, Diablo, Sasquatch, Valkyrie, Venom, Ultron, Tigra, Onslaught, Scorpion, Hulkbuster, Nebula, Spot, Blade, Ghost, iBom, Kushala, Toad, Chee'ilth, Black Widow DO, Apoc, Domino, Dragon Man, Black Cat, Killmonger, Rintrah, Aarkus, Weapon X, Negative.
    I think you need to keep growing your account and complain less honestly.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 937 ★★★
    edited January 13
    No punctuation in OP's word salad.

Charliejiggens, did you make an alt forum account?
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    obsidiman said:

No punctuation in OP's word salad.

Charliejiggens, did you make an alt forum account?

Line breaks though 🧐

Nope i did not make another account i dont know who this guy is btw if u dont like the meta just dont play it. Ive bearly played bg this season meta is rubbish for me

Or maybe its the other way around..
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,740 ★★★★
    Is this another redfire account? Seems very similar, post something contraversial and never responds to any comment. It's almost like OP wants to ask a question but doesn't want to sound like he's not knowledgeable so OP posts a rant and reads the comments to get the answer OP was looking for. Very clever @Badbab.