DELETE BULLSEYE OR REMOVE HIS KILLER INSTICT

1235»

Comments

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 994 ★★★★
    I haven't fought Bullseye yet. But by the videos i've seem he looks very menacing and I think Kabam just love that about him. I think rumors is kabam is on a HUGE mission, which is to create defensive champs to roadblock our progress in either BG and/or War.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 994 ★★★★
    I will be totally fine with that but when you account all the bugs, glitches, inputs lags and errors, then you can't have a perfect fights with these galore of defenders with unblockables - Photon, Onslaught and now Bullseye.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    edited January 15
    I am sorry but I have to disagree I would rather face Bullseye than fight Photon anyday she still gives me nightmares 😅
  • ShshscShshsc Member Posts: 33

ASAP!!!

Use aa make life ez
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 158 ★★

i don’t understand the issue here. why do you want it removed?

Oh I don't know. Maybe because it sucks?
    Sounds like you lack skills
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 912 ★★★
    Bulleyes is not really hard...i mean , his kit makes him more of an annoying mf rather than hard one .
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    edited January 15
    @ItsClobberinTime my post got sent to edit purgatory, so I’m sure it’ll pop up at some point
    (Sorry other Cloberin time I tagged the wrong person..)

But in the meantime I found a really cool counter

LDS regens 90% of special hit damage, except for when she is suffering from bleed - when she regens 110%. And guess who’s instant bleeds count towards this ability…

Yeah, it’s pretty fun watching a full special hit you and leave you at 100% health. Just don’t punish during killer instinct and you’re absolutely fine
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited January 15

@ItsClobberinTime my post got sent to edit purgatory, so I’m sure it’ll pop up at some point

LDS regens 90% of special hit damage, except for when she is suffering from bleed - when she regens 110%. And guess who’s instant bleeds count towards this ability…

Yeah, it’s pretty fun watching a full special hit you and leave you at 100% health. Just don’t punish during killer instinct and you’re absolutely fine

That’s got to be on the level of enjoyment of watching Silk flawlessly evade a Mangog sp2
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★

That's a 500 IQ level play right there not even going to question anything. Thanks for the tip lol.
  • dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Member Posts: 187
    I used domino, beat him to a SP1, bait SP1. Then wait for killer instinct to run out. Rinse and repeat
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Skill issue
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★

I used domino, beat him to a SP1, bait SP1. Then wait for killer instinct to run out. Rinse and repeat

This ^ is the way…I have spoken 🙏🏼
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★

That's a 500 IQ level play right there not even going to question anything. Thanks for the tip lol.
    Just adding onto this, I made a guide on how to use this strategy, because in the BG match i screenshotted I did terrible lol - not being able to parry makes it way harder to fight him with LDS. Hope this helps :)

https://youtu.be/9kYJWoilz-c
  • Atesz567Atesz567 Member Posts: 3
    edited January 16

Death33 said:

I love these one word posts. They really do a lot to inform me about your frustrations and concerns

Have you tried fighting Bullseye?
    Have you tried getting good?
    Let me think. I'm legend who completed Necropolis and I'm at least between Gamma and Arcane every season. Hmmmm let me see let me see.....
    i doubt that! Cause if you would, you could easily defeat bullseye.
    Get good or go fortnite bud
    I might be hars, but i was reading all your comments on this post, and it seems you didnt even wanna get better???? I strugled with Bullseye at first, so i watched some videos that can help me to overcome him. And i did, it was a good feeling.
    Next time try watch a "how to easily defeat **insert any hero name** " video on youtube for example, instead write stupid things like you did here.
    But Fortnite is still an option ;)
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 905 ★★★★
    They closed the AI thread and i have nowhere to post it but i just faced a Bullseye who did 60 minutes worth of hits into my block while I held block. Kabam'd
  • HoadyOZHoadyOZ Member Posts: 248
    Dormammu and Red Skull humiliate Bullseye. Dormammu in particular. Spam M-M combos to keep him from sp1 then drop your sp2 on him. Repeat.