2024 champs

Deez21Deez21 Member Posts: 4
Any predictions for upcoming champs?

Comments

• Deez21Deez21 Member Posts: 4
    Pretty sure Ironheart and Spider - Punk are coming next month.
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    Deez21 said:

NOBODY WANTS ANOTHER SPIDER ESPECIALLY SPIDER PUNK

• NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 432 ★★★
    Mystique and dazzler are all I ask
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian

Deez21 said:

NOBODY WANTS ANOTHER SPIDER ESPECIALLY SPIDER PUNK

It was nice knowing you, hopefully Jax doesn't see this or feels merciful towards you when he does see it.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    Blob
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    beta ray bill
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,182 ★★★★★
    I'd like Union Jack, Spitfire, Firestar, Dazzler, Nico Monoru, Nighthawk, Dr Spectrum, Sif, Blue Marvel and Zarda.

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,095 ★★★★

I'd like Union Jack, Spitfire, Firestar, Dazzler, Nico Monoru, Nighthawk, Dr Spectrum, Sif, Blue Marvel and Zarda.

Nico minoru would actually be cold, she could have something where she regens double of all incoming bleed damage
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,095 ★★★★
    edited January 13
    And i would like uncanny spiderman, armour, anole, , more all new all different xmen characters alongside a buff for kid cyclops, a bamf (either as their own champ or as a companion to like a buffed nightcrawler or new kid beast), thane as a non collectible, sam Alexander or basically all of the champion's and young avengers tat are not in thr game yet. Oh and captain hydra
  • Carracho01Carracho01 Member Posts: 15
    If we don’t get spiderpunk this year I will delete Kabam server!!!
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    Imagine Madame web
    NOT THE MOVIE VERSION
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,573 ★★★★★

Imagine Madame web
    NOT THE MOVIE VERSION

But Dakota Johnson and Sydney Sweeny are HOT lol.
  • KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Member Posts: 116
    I would honestly rather see Loki and Ghost Rider getting buffed than having any other champ coming in this game
  • VikingMarkoVikingMarko Member Posts: 1
    Isn't it time to take a year off adding more champs and spend some time retuning old favourites. So many true god tier champs that die from a sniff of a fart. Instead of summoners choice voting for new additions, let's vote on revamps for champs that deserve it. OG Thor gets my vote how about you?
  • The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 233 ★★
    Legion
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Imagine Madame web
    NOT THE MOVIE VERSION

But Dakota Johnson and Sydney Sweeny are HOT lol.
    u so real for that
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Member Posts: 262 ★★
    Corsair and the Starjammers.
    🫳🏻🎤💥
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,573 ★★★★★

Isn't it time to take a year off adding more champs and spend some time retuning old favourites. So many true god tier champs that die from a sniff of a fart. Instead of summoners choice voting for new additions, let's vote on revamps for champs that deserve it. OG Thor gets my vote how about you?

How about no. If they didn't release new champs for a whole year the game would actually finally die.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
    I think Kabam will think outside the box and bring in the most anticipation champ of all time.

His sig ability is finish all fights with just one punch. He'll be a trophy champ. The only way to get him is to buy all offers from Deadpools spring event cash deals, July 4th cash deals, Cyber weekend cash deals and you must be top overall Banquet summoner.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,099 ★★★★★
    Beta ray Bill, he was teased in a synergy
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Member Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I want Jack of Hearts
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Member Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited January 13
    EdisonLaw said:

Beta ray Bill, he was teased in a synergy

He was also teased in one of those EQ teasers they used to do WAY back and is like the only remaining champ from that we haven't gotten.

It was Blade, Beta Ray Bill, Apocalypse and then one other characters I can't remember being teased with that.

The tease in question is items directly relating to them that can be seen in display
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,182 ★★★★★
    heh, you just reminded me of the X-Men Savage Future title screen, I just googled for it and it teased 3 champions we've not got yet: Mimic, Legion and Armor.