**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

20k Searching

Hello. Taking a little break to play solo & relax from officer duties and work on some stuff irl. Hoping to possibly join a good alliance after war season. Primarily looking for Bgs & Aw focus, ideally Plat 3+
*Plat 1 war experience
*Aq Map 8 (don't mind any)
*Bgs 400-500k+
*Vast officer experience

Line: eugenecurtis
Ps - I don't mind using discord, I can download if required.

Comments

• Options
    Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 351
    Thank you for the offers thus far. I'm still searching for Bgs and Aw focus. Some higher Aq would be nice but isn't a big deal as such, at least Map 6 for decent glory.
  • Options
    Discord: eugenecurtis
  • Options
    Hello. Back from a brief r&r away from the game to deal with real life matters, sorry if we'd spoken earlier and I couldn't join your alliance, I urgently had to leave for a bit for more important affairs - I am good now. If interested and searching for a player, please feel free to add and message me on line app: eugenecurtis

Ideally: Minimum Plat 3 pushing Plat 2, Aq any Map 6-8, Bgs at least 350-400k for max alliance milestones, I don't mind raids.
  • Options
    Heitert3Heitert3 Posts: 32
    We may not be up to what you're looking for quite yet, but in case it suits your fancy:

We are climbing in war currently (dipped in and out of G1 this past season, finished just short). AQ is optional, but we have at least one battle group worth of folks trying out raids. BG minimum is currently at 100k, but a lot of guys do significantly more.

Can hit me up in-game or on Line (Heitert3 in both) if you're interested, or if you just have questions. We had a couple of folks have to step away for RL reasons.
  • Options
    Thanks for the offers. I'm no longer searching, joined an alliance.
  • Options
    Greetings. I'm searching for an alliance. I'd kindly like to emphasis that I take the game seriously, I like to be competitive in pretty much all game modes. I've been forced to leave a few alliances in the past where war isn't taken seriously enough. I'd like to join an organized alliance, ideally; Plat 2+ (or Plat 3 pushing 2), Map 8 (minimum 6 with highest mods), Bgs 400k+ (minimum 300k)

My line ID is: eugenecurtis

• Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 240 ★★★
    Hey bro, p3 map 6 full mods for Raids tickets, top 100 AQ, top 200 raids and strong BG presence which is something I'll be pushing more too.

Just needing someone with strong roster, vocal and doesnt die in war

JOC3096 line drop me a message
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 240 ★★★
    Top 10% BG consistently and complete all milestones om event seasons everytime too
  • Options
    I have gotten a few offers, thank you those that reached out. However I'm quite keen on 300k bgs minimum for full alliance milestones. I got used to 400/500k+ every season is why. I hope you understand. I love bgs, it's odd for me to play lower than 300k.