Options

Who should choose from launch necropolis launch pool selector!!!

AvnishAvnish Posts: 320 ★★
edited January 13 in General Discussion
Hey guys,
Today I am about to complete my last path of necropolis. Need suggestion whom should I chose from the selector. I am missing many good champions from launch pool. Should I dupe or select new champion?

Who should choose from launch necropolis launch pool selector!!! 72 votes

Dupe Korg
4%
Suros_moonLightsAnimeBrad366 3 votes
Og Hulk
22%
FrnkieloCropDusterWicket329rcm201710or_StrongJustcause102PikoluWebhead055JJBoy19JT_Supremewillrun4adonutGunner14MasterAPhiliaNtoriousGPenguinJim 16 votes
Titania
23%
benshbNescioSungjKaspYTAckbar67ZuroItsClobberinTimeB00tblackHassamaMamaTP33Batman1234SaulovskyacteyleneAlto_Dalto1MystGMarvelNoobrwu 17 votes
Shuri
30%
phillgreenNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEroldanHendrossPriyansh7jcphillips7NiepodamxLunatiXxThokk150OakenshieldDuffman98DarthGuacamoleMDxMightyDTnkeesmanTrongNovXFREEDOMXSilentArisMikes_momNoverrr77 22 votes
Domino
12%
AzKicker316XreissAyden_noah1Ewell65SSS69CdjcdkjHoitadoChrisRM93GusAr418ZeroGolden 9 votes
Bishop
6%
Vegeta9001Heattblasttcaptain_rogersWhoDaPooTHE_COLLECT0R 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 886 ★★★★
    Og Hulk
    I picked og hulk no ragrets
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    edited January 13
    Shuri
    Would probably be helpful if you posted a picture of your current 7* roster. It also would be good if you shared which game modes you spend your time on (BGs, etc.)
  • Options
    Updated the post with my all 7*..
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Shuri
    Assuming you do BGs, you should go for a dual threat. Your Tech, Mutant, and Science rosters all could use some help. So, I’d say if you spend time on BGs, either Shuri or Bishop. Otherwise Titania and Hulk are also great options. (to be clear, they are great in BGs also but largely Attack only).
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,074 ★★★★★
    Og Hulk
    Can’t go wrong with Hulk, Shuri, or Bishop, but I selected Hulk for this because I believe Science is your least well represented class. Iron Man is a great Tech champ worth ranking up, and you’ve got several powerful Mutants. So, to me the answer is Hulk.
  • Options
    Thanks guys for your suggestions. I chose Hulk. It was really tough decision. Becoz all are great...my second thought on bishop too. Becoz never got him as 6*.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Titania
    I personally don't understand the shuri hype, the only place she REALLY shines in is necro and after that's done...what else is she good for?
  • Options
    THE_COLLECT0RTHE_COLLECT0R Posts: 41
    Bishop
    As someone who not only got Bishop as my first 7*, but also have him awakened, he is amazing as a 7*! Massive damage offensive, and can trick some people up in BG, even in the GC!
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

I personally don't understand the shuri hype, the only place she REALLY shines in is necro and after that's done...what else is she good for?

She is good as a dual threat at BGs, and she is a very underrated option as support buff immune champ for incursions.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Titania
    Greekhit said:

She is good as a dual threat at BGs, and she is a very underrated option as support buff immune champ for incursions.
    Interesting, I didn't know she was good for bgs. Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,853 ★★★★★
    I’m surprised you have Korg Dupe listed but not KM. Not only is KM a better defender, hes a much better attacker and has more utility
  • Options
    Polygon said:

I’m surprised you have Korg Dupe listed but not KM. Not only is KM a better defender, hes a much better attacker and has more utility

Actually I forgot about killmonger 😂 i just got him 2 days ago. But I think of Hulk. Is great choice as i didn't have good science as 7*
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★

Greekhit said:

Interesting, I didn't know she was good for bgs. Thanks for the info!
    She’s hands down the best counter to Attuma and is really useful for Domino. Also if she’s duped she helps to counter Fury, Sauron, Photon and any other potentially annoying defenders with unblockable specials. She’s super tanky and even though she’s not the fastest, she’s a really safe offensive option in BG.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,359 ★★★★
    Bishop
    I picked sunspot then naturally proceeded to get him from my following two 7*s I'd say Hulk or Bishop