**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Free to Raid

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,181 ★★★★
How bad on average can you do Raids and still do it for free...? I put this together to give a scenario doing average minimal damage each run (x2 groups of 3 and a group of 4). If you do about 7% per run in the groups of 3 and 6% per run in the group of 4 it will get it done. Obviously runs will be done with less and hopefully many at max 10% but maybe this will be helpful and give a reference of where you are at and if revives with resources may be necessary to complete 100%.

Note the Ultron boss is linked with a 3% degen node, so anything thrown at him before all bosses from all 3 lanes goes down will likely yield to very minimal damage.

Comments

• Options
    EarningLoki19EarningLoki19 Posts: 6
    What a good Statement
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,369 ★★★★★
    @LilMaddogHT you can actually claim and save the free revives from day 6. Use them on day 7 and then claim the ones from day 7. So you don’t have to attack ultron on day 6 at all with all the links still up.
  • Options
    AdiMCOCAdiMCOC Posts: 53
    Extremely insightful chart.
    Wish I could have taken benefit from it but I'm the only one from my ally who actual take part in AQ 🥲