Can i make alt accounts?

Kirberus_Kirberus_ Member Posts: 35
As the title suggests i want to make an alt account as the one i'm currently using... i'm bored honestly (I'm cav which is not that much into the story content but anyways) I recently did the threat level 5 in the side quest as i saw that 6* awakening gem just waitin for me to grab it... as excited as i was i rushed in without checking the actual rewards... I completed my 1st run without using any revives and was pretty happy about it... until i saw the rewards... ( kabam said that the threats were not progression locked... then why are the objectives this way? i can only get objective rewards till threat level 3 and those rewards are.... well bad...) Anyways back to the main point, I want to create an alt account to go through the early content again and relive the memories of 2018 and not leave the game for 2-3 years as soon as i complete act 2...

If you want to skip my yapping part then my question is can i create an alt account or will i get banned for alts?

(Sorry for the out of the blue rant, first time posting on forums)

Comments

• Kirberus_Kirberus_ Member Posts: 35
    xLunatiXx said:

You can create alt accounts unless your name is Redfire

Is this some inside joke going on or something...? i read some threads and apparently his alts are getting banned, no one stated the actual reason tho
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
    It's a forum inside joke yes. His forum accounts was banned and he keep creating alt forum accounts. Don't know about his in-game accounts tho.
    But having alt in-game accounts is perfectly fine, don't worry. Many here have one
  • Kirberus_Kirberus_ Member Posts: 35
    xLunatiXx said:

It's a forum inside joke yes. His forum accounts was banned and he keep creating alt forum accounts. Don't know about his in-game accounts tho.
    But having alt in-game accounts is perfectly fine, don't worry. Many here have one

Ohh Got it, Thanks!
  • TrillibossTrilliboss Member Posts: 276 ★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

his in game name its the same he had here i think
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

Or maybe you can ask @Redfire how to create an alt account. @redfire is an expert at it, there are literally at least one mini @Redfire accounts poping up every second.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 920 ★★★

xLunatiXx said:

Or maybe you can ask @Redfire how to create an alt account. @redfire is an expert at it, there are literally at least one mini @Redfire accounts poping up every second.
    The account you're tagging isn't his. His was Redfire_33 and was created this past Dec and subsequently banned a month later. The Redfire account you're tagging has 0 posts and was created in 2017.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    obsidiman said:

xLunatiXx said:

The account you're tagging isn't his. His was Redfire_33 and was created this past Dec and subsequently banned a month later. The Redfire account you're tagging has 0 posts and was created in 2017.
    LOL, I just assume there all his. Thanks for the info,
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian
    You can make alt ingame accounts, but you're limited to one forum account.