**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can someone do an Alliance Raid for dummies explanation ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,394 ★★★★
I don’t really get them .

Comments

• Options
    Tinnr95Tinnr95 Posts: 60
    Watch the stream mate. They dumb it down quite a lot for us to understand with people asking questions. It’s on twitch 🤟
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,184 ★★★★★
    edited January 15
    I'll try to find where the credit goes (it wasn't me) found credit to rc51. He linked his post below. Thanks

Quick & Dirty How-To for AQ Raids

1) You'll join AQ Raid and can only use ONE champ; that champ is determined by your assigned AQ ROLE.
    2) Each path has 3 minibosses before the Ultron final boss. Those minibosses are Kang, Maestro, and Thanos:
    LEFT PATH: Thanos --> Kang --> Maestro
    MIDDLE PATH: Kang --> Maestro --> Thanos
    RIGHT PATH: Maestro --> Thanos --> Kang
    3) Each path's starting section has 3 sub-paths for your assigned Role to choose from.
    4) Take the sub-path that matches your assigned Role, and then choose the boost that best matches the champ you brought.
    5) Fight the minibosses in specific order to ensure that your path-mates get the best possible boosts; let Europeans/Indians/Australians go first, as they will be heading to bed a few hours after AQ starts.
    Assault → Vanguard → Tactician or
    Vanguard → Tactician → Assault or
    Tactician → Assault → Vanguard
    6) Expect to die from one of two manners:
    You can only take off 10% of each miniboss before you auto-die.
    The 3-minute timer expires.
    7) Once you die, let the next ROLE in your 3-person group attack.
    8) Kabam is giving out two free 100% Revives a day; make sure you die TWICE a day because those specific types of revives WILL NOT carry-over as there's no Inventory for them.
    9) Optimally, you'll try to get 7-10% off of each miniboss each time you fight. Working as a 3-person squad, with the free revives, you should be able to take down each miniboss in 2 days, leaving 1 day to take down the final Ultron boss

• Options
    Tinnr95 said:

Watch the stream mate. They dumb it down quite a lot for us to understand with people asking questions. It’s on twitch 🤟

Don’t know what twitch it and I prefer text explanation but thanks

• Options

I'll try to find where the credit goes (it wasn't me)

1) You'll join AQ Raid and can only use ONE champ; that champ is determined by your assigned AQ ROLE.
    2) Each path has 3 minibosses before the Ultron final boss. Those minibosses are Kang, Maestro, and Thanos:
    3) Each path's starting section has 3 sub-paths for your assigned Role to choose from.
    4) Take the sub-path that matches your assigned Role, and then choose the boost that best matches the champ you brought.
    5) Fight the minibosses in specific order to ensure that your path-mates get the best possible boosts; let Europeans/Indians/Australians go first, as they will be heading to bed a few hours after AQ starts.
    8) Kabam is giving out two free 100% Revives a day; make sure you die TWICE a day because those specific types of revives WILL NOT carry-over as there's no Inventory for them.
    9) Optimally, you'll try to get 7-10% off of each miniboss each time you fight. Working as a 3-person squad, with the free revives, you should be able to take down each miniboss in 2 days, leaving 1 day to take down the final Ultron boss

I don’t see any free revives . Are they supposed to come into the mail ? And how does fighting work
    . I tried fighting him and he just doesn’t lose a single drop of health even though during the fight I did a ton of damage and I reached this role thingy
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,150 ★★★★★
    Potion tab
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,988 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

I'll try to find where the credit goes (it wasn't me)

I don’t see any free revives . Are they supposed to come into the mail ? And how does fighting work
    . I tried fighting him and he just doesn’t lose a single drop of health even though during the fight I did a ton of damage and I reached this role thingy
    Potions tab in store, 1 gold each
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 ★★★★★
    edited January 15
    Seems a bit complicated at first but over time we’ll get use to it

Only concern is, are the daily free revives enough to complete the quest for the average player? Or will we need to have our units/wallet ready
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    I thought I was average but AQ Raids made me realize I'm below average :D
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 ★★★★★
    I guess that answers my concern lol