Options

Raid’s First Chest Rewards Thread

Comments

• Options
    RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Posts: 31
    The reward value should be higher for the one who brings more points, that said, yesterday when I took my first chest and chose the paragon side I got nothing because I didn't get the reward on screen and I checked everything and got nothing, I'm still waiting for a reply from kabam about this bug.
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Porthos
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    Virt3xVirt3x Posts: 1

@kabam Jax

Can you check why i got option of the cavalier lootbox and not paragon (im valiant) and received 1500 7* shards as the rewards, whereas the other 2 alliance members that fought the boss got 14k t6cc and 2000 titan shards.

Is this working as intended?? I dont think so
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,299 ★★★★★
    Chovner said:

So I'll say this, it doesn't feel great that you can do 80% of the work taking down a boss, and get 14k T6CC shards, then another team member who did a lot less walks away with 1500 units, 20k Titan shards or a 7* Ultron...

I'll complain about this if I get the higher rewards, otherwise people will assume I'm just ranting.

I hated how I got a buttload of t2a/t5b with those "war crystals"(ancient times) where the guy who did all the planning and held the bg on his shoulders got crumbs. It was not a good feeling to see people who are putting extra effort get shafted by rng.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 576 ★★★

The reward value should be higher for the one who brings more points.

One of the Worst takes that we keep seeing over and over for years. 🤦
    agreed, this is the opposite of teamwork and coordination, which is what an alliance should be about
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

The reward value should be higher for the one who brings more points, that said, yesterday when I took my first chest and chose the paragon side I got nothing because I didn't get the reward on screen and I checked everything and got nothing, I'm still waiting for a reply from kabam about this bug.
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Porthos
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra

I was able to confirm that you did get your rewards.
    There appears to be a bug where rewards sometimes do not appear. The team is looking into this issue.

I won't be able to do this for every report, but you received 28,500 fragments of a T6 Mystic Catalyst.
    Thanks for watching, I hope this bug will be fixed soon.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    M

The reward value should be higher for the one who brings more points, that saidl

The issue with this is that it will make whoever begin first gain the most rewards, and leave others in the alliance with less. We don't want players competing against others in their own alliance in an alliance event that is meant to be coordinated. It defies the purpose as others have already said, and would just be an imbalance. Maybe something minor like Raid MVP in stats replicating how War MVPs already work, but nothing else would be beneficial to add.

• Options
    DementedAllyDementedAlly Posts: 18
    I didn't take a screenshot but I got 15k 7 star shards which seems to be on the rarer side.

Pulled Juggs with it!
  • Options
    ThorTheCoolThorTheCool Posts: 16
    Not the best
  • Options
    razielraziel Posts: 84
    I got the below rank up materials from my first chest, but unfortunately only the fragments ended up in my inventory. The full t6 science cat didn't make there. If this a visual bug then it's pretty freaking annoying.

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 911 ★★★

The reward value should be higher for the one who brings more points

The points are skewed because of the built charges. In one account I got 90% of the points because my teammate got me the charges. He didn’t get any charges as we have no third guy in our sub group.

On my other account, I done 10% of the points but provided charges for my teammate. So I don’t feel so bad bring in Spidey Supreme. I got 1,500 7* shards btw.

I think what will be fairer (and more sensible) is that the same chest should give out the same reward for everyone in that path. Any difference will cause issues between the teammates.
  • Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 52
    SammyDe said:

The reward value should be higher for the one who brings more points

The points are skewed because of the built charges. In one account I got 90% of the points because my teammate got me the charges. He didn’t get any charges as we have no third guy in our sub group.

On my other account, I done 10% of the points but provided charges for my teammate. So I don’t feel so bad bring in Spidey Supreme. I got 1,500 7* shards btw.

I think what will be fairer (and more sensible) is that the same chest should give out the same reward for everyone in that path. Any difference will cause issues between the teammates.
    The problem is that if one path gives Ultron 7* and some teammates know it before entering the raid they will all take the path and the map could never be finished..
  • Options
    Another option I see is that the longer the path the better the chest but that we all get the same, starting with the lowest prize and the last one being the best prize with the possibility of an ultron.
    It still doesn't seem fair to me that two people who do all the fighting get a very low prize and one who just entered gets 20k titan or an ultron.
  • Options
    aslaslaslaslaslaslaslaslaslasl Posts: 14
    Thokk150 said:

I got 20k titan shards! I didn't knew it a possible reward. I was expecting nothing and tapping fast so I missed the reward screenshot.. 😭

What did you get from it? Genuinely curious
    Havnt opened it. Im waiting for titan to update
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,561 ★★★★
    1,500 7-Star Shards…
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 999 ★★★★

So I stay awake 'til late because of my timezone, do most of the work and get 25% t6cc. While my teammate who had no clue what he was doing and even chose the wrong boost gets a 7 star Ultron. VERY FAIR KABAM!!!

This is what I don’t like, makes the whole thing very frustrating, you can do your work 10 times more than your teammates and you’ll get 25% t6cc or 1.5k 7 star shards while your teammates who didn’t hit the damage cap once get 7 star Ultrons and 20k Titan shards. I really don’t like that.
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 370 ★★★

I’m happy with this. Congrats to those with the big rewards!
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,593 ★★★★★
    Second chest: 1/4 of a T6 Science. It’s fine and all, but for the effort expended and for baseline needed to convince me to spend my time in Raids (and even more time in game), that’s not going to do it.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,361 ★★★★
    I don't think my alliance will push raids too often considering 1/3 at least of us so far have gotten. 25% of a t6cc, something we can buy in glory or BG store...
  • Options
    JoSpidey_10JoSpidey_10 Posts: 84
    So are the paragon selectors better than the normal? Just wondering so i dont make a mistake when i get then lol
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    And that’s the left side of the selector… 🤮
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,593 ★★★★★
    edited January 18

So are the paragon selectors better than the normal? Just wondering so i dont make a mistake when i get then lol

Define “better.” I’ve seen the non-Paragon crystals and they are heavy in 6* shards (5-10K) and Cav crystals. In that regard, Paragon options are definitely “better” because they tend to drop Paragon crystals or some smattering of T6c.

Bear in mind that for every 7* Ultron or 1.5 T6c you see posted there are likely thousands of 1/4 or 1/2 T6c drops or drops like @BigBlueOx posted above.

Is that worth the coordination and issues with charges dropping and combo of nodes/AI/max damage structure? I’m leaning toward not, but maybe I’m wrong.

Dr. Zola