**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Another hidden update....

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,139 ★★★★
.... We can now sell t4cc and t2a....

Comments

• Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 677 ★★★
    Been like that for a while now. A even more recent update has allowed the selling of tier5cc.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★

Literally had no idea

They silently shadow nerfed information.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Bro can't believe I just realized we could sell these from this thread 😂
    I'm actually serious, I had no idea we could have sold t4cc and t2A
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,139 ★★★★

Literally had no idea

So you haven't even tried it in recent times yet had the gumption to create a whole new post and title it confidently with phrases that sow discord like "hidden update"?

Stuff like this only helps to erode the health of the overall sentiments and temperature towards the devs, would love to see the knee-jerk reactionary posts (not saying they aren't slightly warranted based on history) reduced as much as possible.
    Last time I tried, sometime in November, at a guess, it said we could not and I've not seen anything on here or in game that said we could. Given t4cc sell for 20k gold each and I've not had a use for the crystals, for nearly a year and I'd assume some big accounts here have more crystals than I did, at just under 1,000, I thought I would have seen something.

Glad this was news to at least one person, bar me!!
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    you can even sell T5CC
  • Options
    TrillibossTrilliboss Posts: 274 ★★★
    yo guys act 4 came out today i hope i can do it