**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

What did you buy with your valor?

NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I got T1As, T2A frags, T4CC crystal, and some 5* shards.

What did you buy with your valor? 115 votes

T1A
5%
KpatrixRB6942AjavedJamesMStar_Lord_Mr_mc_person34 6 votes
T2A fragments
19%
DaMunkNevvBOmniAnonymousBitterSteelTBJ1118Swe_wolfisRenegade_DoggyRockandrollinaDxNigFireballs5AxeCopFiremr_brown1GruftyWeaver1983SKOutsiderPalito_DiazQuikPikMonk1gohard123 22 votes
5* Shards
13%
cradlemanNoob_2yrsJay_IberoFallencircusSpeedbumpGrimv717ArmandStarSnaggleGeneralDCNanimal79AquarDragon65Eviscerator2021BumrushKaanG95SushilBrijesh 16 votes
T4CC Crystal
34%
DNA3000winterthurTitan_A97MegaSkater67Willjackson16DarkZenBrew_SwayneTeflonscoundrelgatra_hpmmmbanyasMrbeast6000XillymanDuMonUwSWeaponXTonyStarkSpeeds80JmoneysteckAnurag1606TeddersTheMageHunter 40 votes
Revives/Boosts/Potions
2%
bhuv9191DK1825Bngltigr 3 votes
T4B
3%
SpicyslicerKayser2705Nexus_UY_ScutiJayBird_IsTheWord 4 votes
4* Crystal
16%
Golden_GuardianYellsomeuLqui0raAdamdrt2006Tthunder2058RyansapphFilmScorpionRavenrob_33MasterTroller42AwesomeKyloRenSonOfGwynajax2888Exspellies133ahmetsahinFallenanubiteWUDU071Banana_butGunaTammy2605 19 votes
Other (Mention below)
4%
ScorpionsKryptItempasKrazewulfosViciousJKrimsoul 5 votes

Comments

• Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    T4CC Crystal
    2 t4cc so far. I'll probably come up a bit short for a 3rd so I'll just get as many 5* shards as I can and exchange the rest for gold.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    T2 alpha shards and I’m going to hold the rest so it converts to gold
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    T2 alpha shards and I’m going to hold the rest so it converts to gold

You think gold has more values then heals, revives, t1a and boosts?
    My thinking is gold can be earned easily but the above items aren’t easily obtained especially revives and heals @Deadbyrd9
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    T1a and t4b.
    Can't vote for more than 1.
    Still got 500k left
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,171 ★★★
    T4CC Crystal
    Could score exact valor for 3 t4cc crystals. Got a skill, science and cosmic out of it. Monthly t4cc gave me mutant.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,623 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    4* crystal (pulled quake)
    5 of 3* crystals (need iso, points for SA and 4* shards are always welcome)
    5 of T2cc
    The rest went on gold crystals.

For an event that didn't really require much more effort than usual I am happy with the extra stuff. I don't do the featured arena and highest milestone in VQ was the 400ish milestone so I clearly didn't put in the time that most others do.

Probably should've gone after T4cc since I complain about not getting them but I stand by my choices.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    T1A
    T1a and t4b, saving the leftover to swap 1:1 for gold
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,869 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    5 of T2cc

For an event that didn't really require much more effort than usual I am happy with the extra stuff. I don't do the featured arena and highest milestone in VQ was the 400ish milestone so I clearly didn't put in the time that most others do.

Probably should've gone after T4cc since I complain about not getting them but I stand by my choices.

Dude the event gave out tons of t2cc, maybe your at a different stage than me, but the 4* and 3* was a waste
  • 2 t4cc
    5 t2cc
    5 t1a
    2k 5* shards
    4* crystal
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    Bought a bunch of stuff. T4CC, T2CCs, Basic, Pots and Revs, 3* Crystals (needed Shards). Can't think of anything else.
    , maybe your at a different stage than me, but the 4* and 3* was a waste

I am <200k in an alliance that is pretty crappy and don't play more than an hour or so per day.

So yeah, there is a good chance that we are at different levels of commitment and progression strategy. :smiley:

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    @Stara99 not everyone spends all their free time grinding arena. I don’t have 40mil gold like you. I don’t need revives or heals anyway so yes gold is the most important thing since I have 300k and enough alphas for my 4th rank 4.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    ~16.5K t2a shards
    5 t1a (found these priced much better than t4b & 5* shards and didn't need t4cc -> need 100+ t1a for 5*s on my roster haha)

Spending remaining couple hundred thousand on solo AQ/AW revives since those are not currently elsewhere in game as far as I know and every once in awhile you only want to revive one champ.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,457 ★★★★★
    T2a shards, T4c crystal and T1a

Dr. Zola
  • 1 4* crystal, 3 t4cc(all of them skill, not happy with that) + revives
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Other (Mention below)
    Nothing.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    T2A fragments
    Bought 4x T2A and 5x 15% Attack boosts.
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    I don't see an option for booze.
  • 5* Shards
    5 star shards. I have HE, then 10 crappy 5 stars.
  • T2A fragments
    3 3,600 t2a shard, 5 720 t2a shards & revives on the rest
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Champion boosts, couple attack boosts, few health boosts... since kabam thinks they should be the tiebreaker in AW.
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    Other (Mention below)
    T1A's, heals and revives, 4* crystal, 2 T4B, and a few other things.
    Nothing.

Haven't decided, or just opted not to?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    5 of T2cc

This just makes me sad. Such a waste of resources.
    To be fair, I bought two 3* Crystals. Didn't have the patience to wait for Shards. Rolled a 4* GG. No complaints.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    GregJ423 wrote: »
    2 t4cc
    5 t2cc
    5 t1a
    2k 5* shards
    4* crystal

Dang, how much Valor did you get?

Now you blokes are making me sad.

What should I have spent Valor on?
    Whatever you want, really. It stands to reason that the value and rarity play a factor. It's also based on what you need the most. Use it or lose it is my motto. Not literally, of course. We get Gold out of it. I just bought what I needed most and spent the rest on odds and ends.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Other (Mention below)
    5* shards, 4* crystal , t4cc , t4 basic and rest will be potions