**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Road To The Crypt Rewards Are Here !!

Celebrate your completion rewards or seek some consoling from your fellow summoners below ^^ I’ll start

Comments

• Options
    Johnrs45Johnrs45 Posts: 76
    ProjecteX said:

Celebrate your completion rewards or seek some consoling from your fellow summoners below ^^ I’ll start

Great I got duped gorr and red goblin and cheelith
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,361 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Worth the wait:

I'm saving my Titan though, don't want to risk pulling Dani Moonstar lol

Same here. We should start a support group for people who are impatient and want to open their titans now

Every time I see a Kushala or another good pull I hover over the button lmao
    Donno about you, but I'll cry if i pull a dani jabari crossbones or even dupe my ham
  • Options
    ProjecteXProjecteX Posts: 53
    Johnrs45 said:

ProjecteX said:

Pretty sick, a dupe on gorr is huge for his debuff upkeep. Red Goblin definitely has his uses and Chee’ilth is due a tune up :)
  • Options
    ProjecteXProjecteX Posts: 53
    Emilia90 said:

Worth the wait:

Same here. We should start a support group for people who are impatient and want to open their titans now

I should’ve waited really, it’s definitely the play. A Dani moonstar would’ve ruined me
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★
    ProjecteX said:

Emilia90 said:

Worth the wait:

I should’ve waited really, it’s definitely the play. A Dani moonstar would’ve ruined me
    Haha yeah. Glad you got lucky though!
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Worth the wait:

Donno about you, but I'll cry if i pull a dani jabari crossbones or even dupe my ham
    Very few things scare me in Mcoc as much as opening up Titan crystals
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,543 ★★★★★
    edited January 17
    ProjecteX said:

Emilia90 said:

Worth the wait:

I'm holding myself back with the power of a million exploding suns.

It's just staring at me. Tempting me
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    Nothing here so far…🙁
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,361 ★★★★★
    ProjecteX said:

Johnrs45 said:

ProjecteX said:

Pretty sick, a dupe on gorr is huge for his debuff upkeep. Red Goblin definitely has his uses and Chee’ilth is due a tune up :)

This is second dupe for gorr, I guess he loves me a lot.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Morbius from the titan and Mantis and Chavez from the basics.

Still can’t find Nick or Kingpin from the skill Abyss so I awakened Zemo.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★
    Do I want Skill for Kate, Science for Torch, or Cosmic for Galan. Still missing each of them...
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Got Werewolf by Night, which is R2 now, and Emma which is decent so
  • Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★

Nothing here so far…🙁

Me either.
  • Options
    Ben5926Ben5926 Posts: 37

Nothing here so far…🙁

Me either.
    Same. Nothing yet for me
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,835 ★★★★

Not super great pulls for me aside from Mantis, who is about as good as it gets in the Skill basic pool but not my favorite. Guess I need to figure her out now!

Another dup on my Venom relic isn’t particularly helpful particularly given how few 6* relics I have and the Spider Gwen dup is nice but also not super helpful given how much I use her.

Disappointed to have not pulled a Shuri, but have ranked my 6* to R4 and am about to begin my final exploration run.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,152 ★★★★★
    duped my Knull and ...... duped Hawkeye smh
  • Options
    YagaYaga Posts: 30
    I needed 2 dupes to be able to open a titan and it happened. OG BP and Mr. Fixit.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    I awakened my Falcon and got Sunspot for the first time from the 7* crystals, so that was nice. Also gave me the last few Titan shards to form a crystal, but I'm trying to hold off on opening that one until the next shift.

I ascended Kingpin and Human Torch with the dust. Torch has been at r5 for a while but I only r5'd Kingpin yesterday so he's jumped up in power significantly in the past few days.

I'll probably hold onto the 1-2 gem until I open the Titan crystal. There are quite a few champions there who would get it immediately, with Onslaught being the main chase. I've loved that character ever since I read the X-Men comics as a kid in the 90's.
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 131
    2 Basic 7 Stars & 1 Loyalty 7 Stars + Extras
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqUSkWdfpBU
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,723 ★★★★★
    edited January 17

Both second time dupes, so that’s basically 1200 Titan shards.

I must be on the *no new 7* champ* server because I don’t even see a Warlock, Shang, Juggs, etc.

Ascended Onslaught and duped my 5* SM99 relic (6* already awakened) so that’s nice.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    TheFifty9SoundTheFifty9Sound Posts: 23
    I got Gambit and Attuma from my 7* shards. Don't know anything about Attuma 😅 My 2-3 gem was cosmic and I didn't have any 7* cosmics yet, so I held onto my 7* class selectors until now, because I wanted to see if I pulled one naturally.

With none coming from the shards I selected cosmic for my first 7* selector and pull Venom, who was at the top of my list out of the cosmic pool. Really happy about that. I watched some videos of R3 gameplay and he looks like a beast. Will probably select tech for my other crystal and go for Shuri, but thinking on it for a bit.

Took Zemo from the Abyss crystal. Was going for a Aegon, but that's alright.

For the relics I got a 6* Captain America and a 5* Winter Solider. The WS relic will go great with my Kate Bishop and frees up my Black Widow 5* for Black Cat who I'm planning on pulling later today from a loyalty 7* crystal 😁
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Falcon dupe and a new Korg. Could’ve been better, but the Falcon dupe at least put me over 20k shards, so 2 Titans waiting for me in Feb.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 372 ★★
    edited January 17
    Opening wasn't as expected only warewolf I like. Others i haven't used. I needed photon i woul R3 her and be the valient.