**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Glory glitch question

PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
Hi there. So I am a medium/high competitive account. I was in the waiting room for a new alliance (bg season rotation) when this glory glitch happened. Now the raid event is another 6 days away. If I forfiet joining the alliance I'm waiting for so I can snag these rewards and stay competive will I still get the boosted glory? Nowadays it's all about keeping up with rank ups and that glory would go a long way. Cheers for any input. Just bad timing for me

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,685 Guardian
    If you change alliances, you get 0 glory. If you do 1 fight of AQ in your alliance and restart the game, you'll get some of the boosted glory and then could leave to the new alliance, but you'll still miss out on some of the glory, but not all of it.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

If you change alliances, you get 0 glory. If you do 1 fight of AQ in your alliance and restart the game, you'll get some of the boosted glory and then could leave to the new alliance, but you'll still miss out on some of the glory, but not all of it.

Cheers. I don't like the idea of alliance hopping. But it would suck to miss it all.