**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Didn't get lane reward box from Raid

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Just beat second mini.. walk up to path chest.. select Paragon.. then, literally nothing happens πŸ˜‚
I restarted app, etc... nothing

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There was another thread on here of a similar thing happening. Assuming it’s the same, it’s just a visual bug. Your account got whatever you opened from the chest, you just weren’t prompted with it. And it would be very hard to go into your own inventory to try to figure out what you got, so you kinda just gotta go on faith
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,346 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If your units never went up check your shards or t6cc frags, or see if you have a 7* ultron πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wicket329 said:

There was another thread on here of a similar thing happening. Assuming it’s the same, it’s just a visual bug. Your account got whatever you opened from the chest, you just weren’t prompted with it. And it would be very hard to go into your own inventory to try to figure out what you got, so you kinda just gotta go on faith

Thanks for the reply.. my path mates taunted me with their drops.. but I agree that most likely the item (whatever it was) was added to my account.. I'll just never know what it was.. though I know it wasn't Titan shards πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 108 β˜…
    So does everyone in that bg get that loot box, or only those 3 on that lane gets it?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,194 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

So does everyone in that bg get that loot box, or only those 3 on that lane gets it?

only those 3 one the lane get it but there 9 cheats 3 one every part so everyone get it even the back op gets it. So no problem there

• Options
    Another question: theoretically, can all 9 players go down only 1 lane and all gets those loot boxes?
  • Options
    Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 178 β˜…β˜…
    Most likely yes. But then you won’t be able to take the boss as it will have degen on the node
  • Options
    Ah I see... Thx for clarification. Didn't get the degen part on last boss
  • Options
    HR1028HR1028 Posts: 3
    edited January 18
    This happened earlier for me , just opened a box and the 1 1/2 T6 cosmic popped from the box and after closing the game for sometime logged again to only see my rewards missing
    did anyone face similar problem or is it only me?
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You got half of a cosmic T6CC and formed one from the half. It's a visual glitch, you didn't get 1.5 T6cc.