Options

Maybe a stupid raid question

Is it possible to get all 10 people in 1 BG to clear a single path in raids? I know the boss will be off limits but wanted to check everyone would get the loot boxes

Comments

• Options
    ShineUpLinkShineUpLink Posts: 48
    From what I know I would assume so, It does not get rid of attack nodes (I know as we have a backup teammate for each bg, and each member of a path gets the box for each of us in the class so from that knowledge I don't see why you and teammates couldn't all just un one poss and get the small rewards you just wouldn't get big rewards from beating Ultron in the end, Please take with a grain of salt as this is just me using the knowledge I know and plus this is the first time any of us are running through raids lol
  • Options
    DinopusDinopus Posts: 24

From what I know I would assume so, It does not get rid of attack nodes (I know as we have a backup teammate for each bg, and each member of a path gets the box for each of us in the class so from that knowledge I don't see why you and teammates couldn't all just un one poss and get the small rewards you just wouldn't get big rewards from beating Ultron in the end, Please take with a grain of salt as this is just me using the knowledge I know and plus this is the first time any of us are running through raids lol

Yeah we got some in my alliance smashing through and others just struggling so seemed a good alternative to give the guys who are struggling an easier chance for some potential loot boxes. Like you say you won’t be able to do the boss but 3 loot boxes should be better than usual AQ rewards
  • Options
    ShineUpLinkShineUpLink Posts: 48
    Dinopus said:

Yeah we got some in my alliance smashing through and others just struggling so seemed a good alternative to give the guys who are struggling an easier chance for some potential loot boxes. Like you say you won’t be able to do the boss but 3 loot boxes should be better than usual AQ rewards
    I mean personally with the glitch of Glory it was totally with it this week as I've basically cleared the Glory store and still have 15k left, but yes if some of you are paragons and want a chance at some good rewards, I may be worth trying to have ten of you just run one path, but I leave it to you folks
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,845 Guardian
    If your alliance has 0 hope of exploring, then all 10 could go down 1 path and claim the chest rewards.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,743 ★★★★★
    That Maestro won't even know what hit him 😈 hoard of angry 10 summoners.