**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

【Raid】Are the 1 gold level2 raid revives only for this week?

Just need to know for sure are those “every day get 2 free Raid revives” only exist for this big Raid opening week? Or in the future also?

Cause if it only for this week, I’d change alliance immediately right after this Raid week, no way I could afford to play this end-game mold.

So please anyone knows? Need answer for decision thanks !

Comments

• Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 104
    I believe it's just for raid week. Does not make sense to have it all the time and limit 2 per day.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    They were pretty clear about it...
    Those are raid specefic revives, and will be available when a raid week is active.
    What would be the point of investing so much effort, time, resources and money into a game mode when 99% will not do it due to a cost.

In thier words raids can be assumed as map9, and players are being assisted with 1gold revives for that week.
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 556 ★★★
    There is a timer to stop you buying extra revives on a non raid week
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,336 ★★★★★
    I think he want to know if players will be able to buy 2 revives with gold in next raids as well or not
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Op question is whether it's available for next raid week also, and yes it will be.
    But it won't be available for normal aq.
  • Options
    I can maybe see them staying in the store even in off-raid weeks.

Just simpler to keep them there, and avoids the “you know it's gonna happen” bug of come next raid week they don’t re-appear for a day or 2 because someone forgot to turn the “switch” back on.

Or what if Raids gets pushed back a week, then Glory store gets out of sync and they are there the original week but then not again following week when raids actually gets delayed-started (ie, War Points Solo Event whenever War Season deviates from normal 2-week off).

Ain’t gonna hurt, can’t use them anywhere else.
    And at least you get to restock prior to Raid Day-1 starting. (Which is actually good)
  • Options
    DavEPICDavEPIC Posts: 23

Op question is whether it's available for next raid week also, and yes it will be.
    But it won't be available for normal aq.

Thanks! yeah that’s what I meant, that gives me hope, maybe I’ll stick to it.

I scored 51,878,899 points by far and ultron is still standing..
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    According to Kabam's own post, the 2x 100% Single Champ revives will be available during the Raids Event. This doesn't specifically state "for this first Raids Event", so I'm taking this wording to mean "all Raids Events".

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/353543/aq-raids-a-preliminary-how-to#latest