**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Revive farming

I still don’t understand 5.3.6 getting axed, if I want to explore necro it’ll take me about a year to farm the revives. I don’t mind grinding revives on harder content like act 7, but we need other outlets to grab them than apothecary!

Comments

• Options
    CruxCrux Posts: 8
    I say it because arena is the most boring content in the world which you can’t auto play. How you can be for them taking revives away from us the game just becomes more pay to win unless you spend months in arena.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,198 ★★★★★
    It has nothing to do with whether or not I’m for it. It has to do with what Kabam’s reasoning behind the change is. Unless you can provide a suggestion that makes sense to their reasoning, they won’t accept it.

Their logic is that being able to autoplay farm revives is bad for the game. They have explicitly said that more than once. You can’t just say “Nuh uh!” and expect that to be persuasive. What change would you ask for that doesn’t include the ability to auto farm revives?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,196 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

It has nothing to do with whether or not I’m for it. It has to do with what Kabam’s reasoning behind the change is. Unless you can provide a suggestion that makes sense to their reasoning, they won’t accept it.

Their logic is that being able to autoplay farm revives is bad for the game. They have explicitly said that more than once. You can’t just say “Nuh uh!” and expect that to be persuasive. What change would you ask for that doesn’t include the ability to auto farm revives?

We also suggested ability to purchase L-1 revives but nope
  • Options
    edited January 20
    Crux said:

I say it because arena is the most boring content in the world which you can’t auto play. How you can be for them taking revives away from us the game just becomes more pay to win unless you spend months in arena.

I explored necropolis using Aegon as my main attacker for every path, with some support from Shuri (and Torch for one path). My cheapest lane was 45 revives, my most expensive was about 75. I used R4 Aegon for my first path, and got an R5 gem that I used on him. Did not ascend him.

You can easily get 45 revives in under a month with little to no arena play. Apothecary and daily events will get you there in just over three weeks. 75 revives would take about five weeks. This all assumes you aren’t picking up the 1000 unit potion deals they offer after EQ completion or other unit based bundles of potions (which you should, I did).

And those numbers assume you’re using Aegon, who is absolutely not the most efficient attacker. People who used Kate Bishop/Shuri focused teams were able to clear in under 20 revives on paths. So all this talk about how removing revive farms is a money-grab is nonsense. Grab the free ones where you can, spend a minimal amount of units, and learn how to take the fights rather than just trying to Aegon face roll it and you’ll be able to explore without issue.
  • Options
    I mean that’s exactly what it is a “money grab” why else would they do it lol less revives means more units being spent on revives. Don’t understand why anyone would support this decision like what’s your angle?
  • Options
    edited January 20
    Crux said:

I mean that’s exactly what it is a “money grab” why else would they do it lol less revives means more units being spent on revives. Don’t understand why anyone would support this decision like what’s your angle?

I’m literally trying to tell you how to do this without spending money. My angle is trying to help you.

No amount of forum posting is going to make them backtrack on this decision. They’ll look at data going forward to determine what changes they make, if any. In the meantime, this is what we’ve got.
  • Options
    I appreciate it but I know how lol been playing the game 6 years. I’m only ranting because they’ve just made the divide the greatest it’s ever been between spenders and ftp players.
  • Options
    Damn that’s a rare sight these days 😂
  • Options

Today's my lucky day

Wait wait, what's that green thing? Haven't seen that in years after the nerf
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Today's my lucky day

Wait wait, what's that green thing? Haven't seen that in years after the nerf
    @PT_99 @Crux Indeed a level 1 revive from Thronebreaker EQ 2.2 where boss is Mr.Negative 😁
  • Options

There is a quest for that.
    Guaranteed revive on every run.

Hope my 5* platinum pool can auto it 🤗
  • Options

There is a quest for that.
    Guaranteed revive on every run.

Thank God act 6 cannot be autorun the nodes are nasty
  • Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 331 ★★
    Wicket329 said:

Crux said:

I explored necropolis using Aegon as my main attacker for every path, with some support from Shuri (and Torch for one path). My cheapest lane was 45 revives, my most expensive was about 75. I used R4 Aegon for my first path, and got an R5 gem that I used on him. Did not ascend him.

You can easily get 45 revives in under a month with little to no arena play. Apothecary and daily events will get you there in just over three weeks. 75 revives would take about five weeks. This all assumes you aren’t picking up the 1000 unit potion deals they offer after EQ completion or other unit based bundles of potions (which you should, I did).

And those numbers assume you’re using Aegon, who is absolutely not the most efficient attacker. People who used Kate Bishop/Shuri focused teams were able to clear in under 20 revives on paths. So all this talk about how removing revive farms is a money-grab is nonsense. Grab the free ones where you can, spend a minimal amount of units, and learn how to take the fights rather than just trying to Aegon face roll it and you’ll be able to explore without issue.
    Thanks for this info I currently have 70 revives..
    I'm planning to do necro ec path(titania)
    My team:
    R4 ascended Ageon 6star
    Heimdall
    Proxima
    Shuri 7 star r1
    Juggy R4

Is this team okay?

Any tips will be more helpful.
  • Options
    DarthGuacamoleDarthGuacamole Posts: 76

• Options
    Best place for revive farming rn
  • Options
    edited January 20

False information

Best place is apothecary solo crystals and daily crystals this info is absolutely false
  • Options
    There gonna remove them one way or another might aswell help other people with their farming anyway
  • Options

Wicket329 said:

Crux said:

My team:
    R4 ascended Ageon 6star
    Heimdall
    Proxima
    Shuri 7 star r1
    Juggy R4

Is this team okay?

Make sure to have enough unit stash in backup but I think 70 revives is quite decent
  • Options

There gonna remove them one way or another might aswell help other people with their farming anyway

Some things are better left unsaid...
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,658 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Crux said:

My team:
    R4 ascended Ageon 6star
    Heimdall
    Proxima
    Shuri 7 star r1
    Juggy R4

Is this team okay?

Please for god's sake kick out proxima, and take in chavez or doom for airwalker. Only god knows how much I struggled against him. Air walker is a hell.

Also since you have 7* r1 shuri, I actually recommend taking mr fantastic + guardian path. Shuri can easily do namor attuma cap brit wiccan and psychoman each at max 2 revives. You can use doom for airwalker and ramp aegon on mr fanta. Second half guardian path is easy for aegon and shuri can do the only difficult fight for aegon, dragonman.

But please don't try using aegon for airwalker you'll regret your life, he is a revive sink.
  • Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 331 ★★

Wicket329 said:

Crux said:

My team:
    R4 ascended Ageon 6star
    Heimdall
    Proxima
    Shuri 7 star r1
    Juggy R4

Is this team okay?

Please for god's sake kick out proxima, and take in chavez or doom for airwalker. Only god knows how much I struggled against him. Air walker is a hell.

Also since you have 7* r1 shuri, I actually recommend taking mr fantastic + guardian path. Shuri can easily do namor attuma cap brit wiccan and psychoman each at max 2 revives. You can use doom for airwalker and ramp aegon on mr fanta. Second half guardian path is easy for aegon and shuri can do the only difficult fight for aegon, dragonman.

But please don't try using aegon for airwalker you'll regret your life, he is a revive sink.
    Thanks.. I guess Ill take mr.fant path
    So Im think gonna replace proxima with doom