**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How do we express our feelings on raids?

I mean in a way that doesn't end with our discussion just getting deleted, or getting a childish rebuke from a moderator?

Comments

• Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    It was free so obviously people have in urgency or importance. We are planning 1 bg to do it next time, because we have to pay for the resources players will feel the need to play more
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 291 ★★★
    I fully agree with the rewards being rng. It does simply not work.

But in relation to different rewards depending on how many points you get, I dont like this idea. I am back up, and was not needed until 3rd boss (Meastro btw, very annoying), so my points is far behind the rest of my BG.

Also; we dont see this distinction in AQ. Here I always do from 15m to +20m, but people doing 2m-3m get the same rewards as me.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,375 ★★★★★
    It's an Alliance Event. Neither AQ or War are awarded based on Points contribution. This is the only suggestion I disagree with.
  • Options
    CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Posts: 145
    What about keeping the rewards RNG, but having the first chest be some the weaker rewards in the chest? The second one would have a stronger group of rewards and so on up the map.
    Also, I think the revive setup and die now mechanics are trash. If you hit the damage cap successfully, maybe you get banished from the fight and lose a percentage of health. But playing the mode almost perfectly and having 80%+ health left just to lose it all to this mechanic is pure BS.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    FunnyDude said:

Jefechuta said:

It's an Alliance Event. Neither AQ or War are awarded based on Points contribution. This is the only suggestion I disagree with.

Right, this could happen anywhere, if you alliance mates dont help, they may get out of the alliance by the leader, this is not Kabam's fault.

My main problem are the characters list, I think those are meh, Vanguard especially, I personally only have Absman ranked up, and I was the one doing the champ selection for all the alliance mates so we can have the best options each, and man, it is such a hard time to be able to do all the damage since the AI is not helping at all, I would appreactiate at least 5 champs more for each role, we have a big ton of champions, putting this low amount on each kind of attacker felt kinda underwhelming
    AQ is simple, and there is not RNG, so nobody cares.

Kabam is trying to fix this for AW, surprise? In addition, there is no RNG before opening the reason rewards, so everyone just try the best to win.

RAID is expensive and difficult, people will see RNG in the middle of raid, it makes some ppl feel really bad after they used 10 revives and potions then got 1500 7-star shards, another guy barely did anything but got 15000 7-star shards.
    With the free revives you can do all the bosses if each one of your team mates puts some effort
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 451 ★★★
    Sparhauk said:

So, my alliance mates did barely any work on my line. I end up with 15 million points, each on them togerher had less than 2 million combined.

I get to the first chest, and I get 1500 7* shards. I literally could have used that time to finish eq and gotten better rewards.

This entire mode was poorly thought out, and it's a harsh slap in the face to loyal gamers who have been with it since the early days.

I'd prefer it be completely scrapped, but if not, please make the rewards highly dependent upon actual participation. And make selectors, not RNG dictate the rewards. And I'm valiant... 7*shards are the equivalent of PHC shards to me at this point. Especially when my alliance mates are getting 1 full and 1 frags for a t6cc, or 2k titan shards and 1500 units... Or another got 4k titan..

Pathetic,wasted effort to copy a popular mode from world of warcfraft.

I agree with you on the rewards. I have 28m points in the raids after all 3 bosses were down. I got I think it was 10% of Tech and Cosmic t6cc ? If it wasn't 10% it was surely the lowest you can get..

All that work just to be given something you could get quicker elsewhere..

Makes me not want to do it again.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,737 ★★★★★

This is all from the same middle lane, and we aren’t going to beat Ultron because the shield nodes will stay up. But participation has been quite solid and equal across these attackers, especially for what amounts to a live Beta of Raids.

The sad part is the the first player isn’t Paragon, and the last player is only Conqueror with a R2 Hulkling as his Tactician. Their pulls from the chests have been very poor.

Sure—push on to the next title. They get that. But the prizes for non-Paragons appear even paltrier than they are for Paragons. That doesn’t incentivize participation.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 307 ★★
    edited January 21
    I find it funny we have three roles which make absolutely no sense in this mode. Tank are usually in RPG games that absorb the damage while the other role play there part. Were all role are actually assault damage is the number one goal and some point of ramp up are utterly worthless on other fights like DOT make them useless at the boss for damage. The idea was good on paper but I don’t feel it was clearly not thought out or executed based on the champ choice for each field i feel all champs should be viable and ramp able to help the team as whole not like one person carrying a fight and overall investment just to carry his line. I understand all champs can ramp on the node but that os very slow and no way your hitting cap which is important.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

I know it’s a bug, but is anybody else unable to revive/use their items? It’s the last day and I wanted to do what I can
  • Options
    CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Posts: 145
    Same thing here