Lost Peak Milestone?

DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,923 ★★★★★
edited January 22 in General Discussion
We reached a score that hit a peak milestone (less than 97M), but we didn’t get the glory for it. It isn’t in stash nor is it claimable anywhere else we can see.

Anyone else experience this?

Dr. Zola

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★
    I think Miike said they were lowering the threshold due to the glory bug. Dont know if that relates to this tough. Someone paying more attention than me can confirm
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,923 ★★★★★
    edited January 22
    ahmynuts said:

I think Miike said they were lowering the threshold due to the glory bug. Dont know if that relates to this tough. Someone paying more attention than me can confirm

Lowering it below the milestone that’s at 40M???

Dr. Zola
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Did you exit and come back into game, that may have been needed for those “temp non-peak” milestones to appear in STASH.
    And, yes, STASH is only place they would appear.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Member Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

We reached a score that hit a peak milestone (less than 97M), but we didn’t get the glory for it. It isn’t in stash nor is it claimable anywhere else we can see.

Dr. Zola

I mean some spent units for a last minute push to get the milestone, and it has not paid out...
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,422 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I think it was skipping milestones as far as I can tell. We didn’t get every milestone we achieved. To me it seemed like it was every alternate milestone. All of the first few lower ones were in stash but at some point it switched to alternate till the max of 97 mil.
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

You got around 40-50k glory. You want more that wasn't enough. If kabam don't give anything for week than it would be okay for me. Kabam already gave enough.v

Did you exit and come back into game, that may have been needed for those “temp non-peak” milestones to appear in STASH.

Nope. I was out of revives and saw the store didn’t have them this morning. One of our members burned a couple to scrape past the next Milestone (noded Ultron, so only about 16 secs to do damage).

When I logged back in a few minutes ago I checked stash and no additional milestone glory there.

Submitted a ticket. We will see how that goes.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Nope. I was out of revives and saw the store didn’t have them this morning. One of our members burned a couple to scrape past the next Milestone (noded Ultron, so only about 16 secs to do damage).

When I logged back in a few minutes ago I checked stash and no additional milestone glory there.

Submitted a ticket. We will see how that goes.

Dr. Zola
    Had you been getting all of the earlier Peak Milestones so far this week ?
    Is it only this latest one ?

Wonder if the points in the milestone listings were not fully lining up with what was in code and sending them out each time ? (Someone else had pointed out a slight inaccuracy in “how much” glory a certain Peak was supposed to give, and actually only got that much -50 (or -100) for that level)
    (or)
    Was it AFTER the 1:00 pm Eastern time ?
    Even though AQ still had an hour left, wonder if the correction to code for these milestones might have kicked in at the Glory Reset time of 1:00pm instead of AQ ending 2:00pm ??
    Thinking that was close enough to normal AQ ending, where maybe the correction took affect an hour early (like the missing Revives)
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Member Posts: 254 ★★
    What was the last milestone glory u got,
    This week we are being paid based on old milestones.

edited January 22
    Milestone 22 missing. Milestone 21 received.

And I’m not sure when milestone 22 was crossed, time-wise. Would have likely been this morning.

Dr. Zola

Edit: this is all I can find re: the Glory bug. I recall 97M being the final obtainable milestone, but don’t recall anything about skipping milestones.

• Hawkt1Hawkt1 Member Posts: 229
    What about rank rewards are we waiting on them?
  • RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Member Posts: 43
    We haven't received the other rewards yet, only the gold, where is the rest? We have made 246 million points
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Member Posts: 229
    You've already had glory only rank left
  • RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Member Posts: 43
    edited January 22
    Hawkt1 said:

You've already had glory only rank left

We are missing the conqueror's reward which is 7.5k of 7 stars in parangon, it has not arrived yet.
    This image is not mine, this chest was obtained by another person and Dan these fragments, we have not received it yet.

• The_1140The_1140 Member Posts: 46
    Could've been fixing the bug early to make sure we did get so lucky next week but I seemed to be losing about 1k glory on most of my milestones

Maybe this guy knows something about Raids I don’t. But this response doesn’t inspire confidence since I asked about milestones.

Dr. Zola
    And I’m amazed and impressed that the Support explanation was spot on. The remaining peak milestone came in as an AQ end of week reward. Issue resolved. Thank you Darach!

Dr. Zola