Options

And Then There Were Four

Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,048 ★★★★★

RIP to Ruby Thursday, Beetle, Swarm, and Viper. Some of us will probably miss you. Personally, I’m pulling for Shathra or Shriek to pull an upset against Blob, but I recognize how much of a long shot that is.

How’re y’all feeling about who’s left?

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    liars
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,552 ★★★★★
    So i did vote blob on round 1 just in case the second pick shathra didnt make it or viper but glad shathra did so from this round onwards i want shathra i think be cool interesting and exciting and i feel we need a lesser known champion choice winner that hasnt been out long as they could do a interesting take on her
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Black Tarantula wow lets go!!
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

@ahmynuts rigged the vote so he wouldn't have to misspell Ruby Thursdays name. Maybe she will get the Omega Sentinel treatment and get added anyways sometime soon.

OS was a finalist though, won’t it take long for Ruby to get added since these finalists that advanced would get prioritized?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,552 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Pikolu said:

@ahmynuts rigged the vote so he wouldn't have to misspell Ruby Thursdays name. Maybe she will get the Omega Sentinel treatment and get added anyways sometime soon.

OS was a finalist though, won’t it take long for Ruby to get added since these finalists that advanced would get prioritized?
    Not really as if they did we would see agatha by now but instead last year we got zemo kushala dani morbius that didnt make it to final but got added before agatha so it means nothing it just means if they win they get in now rather than later date
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,588 ★★★★★
    Awesome final 4. It’s Blobbin’ Time
  • Options
    DeathsworkerDeathsworker Posts: 144 ★★
    It was my 1 off vote for Black Tarantula that saved him from his impending doom.

Now I have to think about BT, Shat, and Shriek.

Team #Shat?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,372 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

@Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike I feel like we all need to know the stats for Ruby Tuesday vs Black Tarantula here because this is one of the most wild upsets we've had in the summoners choice voting.

I'm not even mad I'm just confused lmao

I'm very confused too, I expected Blob and Shriek to be the first two but Black Tarantula and Shathra? Nearly every poll made on Reddit YT Forums and the Wildcard had those two at the bottom or close. I guess Reddit YT Twitter and forums aren't even half of the actual playerbase, crazy.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,048 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

@Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike I feel like we all need to know the stats for Ruby Tuesday vs Black Tarantula here because this is one of the most wild upsets we've had in the summoners choice voting.

I'm very confused too, I expected Blob and Shriek to be the first two but Black Tarantula and Shathra? Nearly every poll made on Reddit YT Forums and the Wildcard had those two at the bottom or close. I guess Reddit YT Twitter and forums aren't even half of the actual playerbase, crazy.
    Realistically, it’s nowhere close. And Shathra, whatever else you may say about her, looks super cool. So if you’re a player voting solely on name and looks, it makes sense that this Lady-Void looking character gets some support.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,372 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

ahmynuts said:

Realistically, it’s nowhere close. And Shathra, whatever else you may say about her, looks super cool. So if you’re a player voting solely on name and looks, it makes sense that this Lady-Void looking character gets some support.
    I think Shathra is cool for sure, she's just a very obscure character (probably THE most obscure one on the list) and I did not expect her to get this far.
  • Options
    713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 131
    Hello! Where did you find this? I can't see this in-game and in any of their social medias. Ty
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Looks like Ruby didn't have all that fan base after all 😂
  • Options
    I'm actually quite surprised that Black Turantula made it through to round 2 (even though I voted for him). I'm legitimately pleased and ready for him to lose round 2.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,864 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

ahmynuts said:

I’ll still be happy as long as blob doesn’t win lol. Shathra does look cool and unique, I like shriek, and BT could be interesting. I wish we know who got what % of the votes so that I know if anyone else has a chance
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,205 ★★★★

Emilia90 said:

@ItsClobberinTime its over for ruby 😭

I’m actually super surprised to see who made it. I expected Shriek, but BT and Shatra making it over viper was out of left field. Swarm would’ve been cool but I knew he wouldn’t make it far.

I’m now team shriek 100%

That's actually crazy, Black Tarantula and Shathra (who doesn't even have a wiki page cause that's how obscure the character is) over Ruby and Viper. I expected both to at least make it past first round, team Shriek 100% f**k Blob lol.
    What are you talking about?
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Shathra_(Earth-001)