**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does anyone have a tldr on the SQ?

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
I gotta be honest, not a fan of the Objectives format.. it's gotten out of control 😅
There's like 47 different objectives to read with micro rewards in them? What if.. (and I know it's out there, but hear me out) the objective was to clear a quest (make it hard if desired).. and we got rewards for clearing the quest? Idk.. just thinking outside the box here.. 🙃

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    If you play all levels of the side quest with an all Merc team, you'll get all those objectives.

I'm only playing the top 3 levels and still getting those champ specific objectives.
  • Options

If you play all levels of the side quest with an all Merc team, you'll get all those objectives.

I'm only playing the top 3 levels and still getting those champ specific objectives.

Thank you ♥️
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    So I'm not caring about the objectives giving SQ shards. For the actual ones, just doing top two levels.
    Week 1- Beat the lanes(HTD side) using Cosmic or Merc team.
    Week 2- Beat the lanes(Abs side) using Science or Merc team
    Week 3- Beat the lanes(Domino side) using Tech or Merc team
    Week 4- Beat the lanes(Bullseye side) using Mutant or Merc team.

This will give you the main rewards from the objectives.
    Also, make sure to take the extension part on each path so that you don't have to run the Map 16 times total and can do it in 8.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Bip bop boop, collect rewards.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Ignore the individual fight objectives, you'll naturally finish those by just doing the SQ.

You need to do a single run of each of the 4 main paths with a specific champ/team, based on threat level, and then the second run of each branch you can bring whomever you want.

personally I'm doing all objectives and all threat levels because those rewards add up and there's still massive value in lower level crystals - namely the ISO, which I'm completely dry on.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

This is exactly what I'm doing as well.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    Is it really that hard to read a forum post/email these days?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Where's the last key?????
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

To each their own, if you enjoy reading 74635 Objectives every month (with 27 game modes active) more power to you
  • Options
    *fades from chat.. to go click "claim" 67 times*