**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Valiant BG Store?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
Any info or rumors out there regarding a Valiant tier of items for sale in the BGs store?

Trying to figure out whether to hold on to my tokens.

Comments

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Any info or rumors out there regarding a Valiant tier of items for sale in the BGs store?

Trying to figure out whether to hold on to my tokens.

There aren’t any rumours and there isn’t any official announcement either.
    If I had to speculate, I would say that there is a high chance for BGs store to get updated this upcoming season, because it’s long overdue and according to Kabam, BGs is the store that would have the most relevant rewards and would receive frequent updates.
    If the update doesn’t happen next week, then it 100% will happen next season, so it’s better to hold and keep a high amount of Trophy tokens in stash.
    Also, this is a great chance for Kabam to put Valiant item and prices on this store, to make Valiant title worth it, apart from daily crystals.
    People put the effort (on exploring Necropolis) or money (500€ in addition of completing Necropolis) to obtain the title, and yet 3 months after there is little to nothing Valiant oriented.
    Kabam sold the title, but the title is still empty.
    This is setting a precedent for the next title too, and as someone who rushed for the Valiant title, by paying 500€ for it, it’s sure I’m not going to pay any cash amount for the next title, since there will probably be little to no reason on doing so either.

• Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 339 ★★★
    edited January 26
    i personally would expect for it to be updated before 8.4, so likely next season or the season after to incentivize players to 100% act 8 for valiant
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    I'm at the point where I'll start hoarding. The BGs store is not very worth it to me anymore.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Thanks all. When I was Paragon the T6B/T3A was the main thing I was buying since there weren’t a lot of other sources for it. Now that I have hit Valiant and T6B/T3A come at a pretty good clip from the daily Valiant crystal, I have a harder time justifying the current cost in the store.

So, will probably generally hold mine as well in the hope of an update in the next 2-6 weeks.

Can someone remind me what the storage cap on BG tokens is?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★

Thanks all. When I was Paragon the T6B/T3A was the main thing I was buying since there weren’t a lot of other sources for it. Now that I have hit Valiant and T6B/T3A come at a pretty good clip from the daily Valiant crystal, I have a harder time justifying the current cost in the store.

So, will probably generally hold mine as well in the hope of an update in the next 2-6 weeks.

Can someone remind me what the storage cap on BG tokens is?

Maybe an update in 2-6 years at the rate valiant stuff and updates are bring rolled out. Also i think it's 150k someone correct me if I'm wrong