even these do not satisfy

t1gr4t1gr4 Member Posts: 19 β˜…

Are you satisfied with your rewards?
Β«1

Comments

• t1gr4t1gr4 Member Posts: 19 β˜…

These are some nice rewards you got. You arent satisfied?

None of them are enough. It's not easy to get into M1 and you only get 1000 pieces of titan crystal in return. For 1 crystal you have to continue this for 20 months. This is ****. Titan crystal shards must be added to the solo event. Do you think it is fair to give 3 T6B and 3 T3A to the world's first alliance? Remember, we have to work for 1 month for these.

t1gr4 said:

None of them are enough. It's not easy to get into M1 and you only get 1000 pieces of titan crystal in return. For 1 crystal you have to continue this for 20 months. This is ****. Titan crystal shards must be added to the solo event. Do you think it is fair to give 3 T6B and 3 T3A to the world's first alliance? Remember, we have to work for 1 month for these.
    Are Battlegrounds the only source of titan shards?
    I didn't say that, read again
    Manup456 said:

@t1gr4 What other content in the game gives you that in a month?

If I was you I wouldn’t do BGs and do the content that gives you better rewards every month 🀣

think about the time spent
    edited January 26

t1gr4 said:

t1gr4 said:

You said "for 1 crystal you have to continue this for 20 months". I am positive that's what you said.

BGs isn't the only place to get titan shards. So you don't have to "continue for 20 months". There are other places to get those shards. These rewards are pieces to the economy puzzle. No one game mode is meant to be the only place for one resource.
    You must be a genius. Do you think 1000 shards are enough for M1? LoL
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @t1gr4 BGs still gives the best all around rewards in the game monthly why would they get updated plus Titan shards are not meant to be like 7* shards and crystals that you can acquire them easier and faster. People want to buy and do all the content fast and expect Kabam to rush the game for them.
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 349 β˜…β˜…

No-one made you spend that time. If the rewards arent enough don't play, I don't. While the game mode is getting big activity and input why would the buff it? Or be in a rush to buff it.

This is missing the point massively. If the rewards aren't enough to make people play then the game mode dies and the OP obviously likes the game mode like so many others but it becomes increasingly tedious if you are fighting the same few people all the time. Increasing reward increases participation as is evident in the recent chase for deathless piece and other times they have increased rewards. The rewards should be increase on nearly a monthly basis with how fast the game goes
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

t1gr4 said:

t1gr4 said:

t1gr4 said:

You said "for 1 crystal you have to continue this for 20 months". I am positive that's what you said.

BGs isn't the only place to get titan shards. So you don't have to "continue for 20 months". There are other places to get those shards. These rewards are pieces to the economy puzzle. No one game mode is meant to be the only place for one resource.
    You must be a genius. Do you think 1000 shards are enough for M1? LoL
    For you, yes.
    Should've got less imo. Take them off him for being ungrateful.
    Curious to know what your solo points were and the Alliance points were to get these results
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lot of work for a 7*.

No-one made you spend that time. If the rewards arent enough don't play, I don't. While the game mode is getting big activity and input why would the buff it? Or be in a rush to buff it.

wow, best solution ty genius
    Grub88 said:

Curious to know what your solo points were and the Alliance points were to get these results

Alliance Event: 20.9 Mill
    Solo Event: 743.000

t1gr4 said:

Who are you?

no one
    I don't see the point of your post you complaining because you place high in Bgs you're entitled for better rewards but nobody forced you to place that High lol
    You are the 3rd genius to come to this post. Thank you for the best solution.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 914 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The defenders are out in force lately.

OP, yeah those rewards suck. Solution? I don't put in that much effort in solo events. Same as with war. Vote with your time/money.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,418 Guardian

The defenders are out in force lately.

OP, yeah those rewards suck. Solution? I don't put in that much effort in solo events. Same as with war. Vote with your time/money.

Person A: *has opinion*

Person B: *disagrees with Person A's opinion*

Person C: *Shares same opinion as Person A, looks at Person B and says* "The defenders are out in force lately"

Person P: "lol"
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,766 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    t1gr4 said:

The 10,000 BG tokens we get for placing 1st are trash. πŸ˜‚ Those need to be updated.
  • KeonexKeonex Member Posts: 323 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    t1gr4 said:

yeah, pretty bad rewards, definitely not worth ranking #1 at all

Definitely need New updated rewards, to rank #1 in BGs you have to spend the most time than any other game mode playing in the game.

more time spent in game should yield higher rewards than AQ and AW, but currently you can get way better rewards in both AQ and AW spending a fraction of time and effort.

BGS are not only time consuming but forces competitive players to not only spend units for marks for higher ranks but to invest into champion acquisition to further develop BG Roster.

My alliance was ranked # 1 for several seasons and for the last year we have ranked Top 10 every time.

So I know exactly what it’s required to stay competitive in this game mode unlike most of the commentators above lol
  • Ming_Mow129Ming_Mow129 Member Posts: 54 β˜…
    That's probably bc the commentators above play like noobs in bgs and haven't gotten out of VT and complain about the metas all the time. #mingmow

Grub88 said:

This is missing the point massively. If the rewards aren't enough to make people play then the game mode dies and the OP obviously likes the game mode like so many others but it becomes increasingly tedious if you are fighting the same few people all the time. Increasing reward increases participation as is evident in the recent chase for deathless piece and other times they have increased rewards. The rewards should be increase on nearly a monthly basis with how fast the game goes
    People keep playing the game mode. I know a bunch that stopped playing, myself included because the rewards stopped being worth it for the time played. But while the Devs still see big activity in there, they won't see any urgency to buff the rewards. It's just common sense. Do I personally think the store and solo objective should get a tune up, absolutely. Do I think we need a "BG rewards suck" thread like 5 times a day. Absolutely not.
    You literally reaffirmed what we were saying and called it common sense then went on to say stop making posts about it. Well here is some common sense for you, if you live in the real world if you want something changed for the better then you have to make it known and the more people that make it known the more likely it is to change exactly what a forum is for exactly how a civilisation works exactly how anything to do with humans works