**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When is the incursion store going to get an update ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
I really want to get that 7th star crustal but I am not really excited about the champions. Anybody knows if there is going to be a new version with new champion soon ?

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    In october at the earliest
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    it’s scary how long it takes to update things
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,396 ★★★★★
    Not for a very long time even then might not due to champs in them requiring high sig its cool if they keep them there
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,970 ★★★★★
    The only champ I'll be worried pulling are ronin and Namor.

Others are quite useful. Mojo and hulkbuster are r3 material.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

I really want to get that 7th star crustal but I am not really excited about the champions. Anybody knows if there is going to be a new version with new champion soon ?

Soon= the year 3138 😂

Sorry but they have no plans to update the Incursion Crystal anytime soon. It's a very small "featured" pool to increase a players chances of getting one of those champs. Consider it takes a lot of shards in the first place to get a champ, and a LONG TIME to get them. Then there's the risk of getting a champ you don't want. If that happens, you gotta soak in the disappointment, then painfully grind and save another 400,000 shards.

It's best to just keep saving your shards. When the pool eventually changes, hopefully you'll be able to open quite a few of them to get the champ you want, and dupe them if they need it.
  • Options

JessieS said:

Soon= the year 3138 😂

Sorry but they have no plans to update the Incursion Crystal anytime soon. It's a very small "featured" pool to increase a players chances of getting one of those champs. Consider it takes a lot of shards in the first place to get a champ, and a LONG TIME to get them. Then there's the risk of getting a champ you don't want. If that happens, you gotta soak in the disappointment, then painfully grind and save another 400,000 shards.

It's best to just keep saving your shards. When the pool eventually changes, hopefully you'll be able to open quite a few of them to get the champ you want, and dupe them if they need it.
    Unfortunately there is a limit on the incursion shards . Seriously if Kabam is not willing to change up the Crystal even though it’s been there for forever the least they can do is significantly increases the limit or at least put a generic 7star crystal for like 250k .

• Options
    JessieS said:

JessieS said:

Soon= the year 3138 😂

Unfortunately there is a limit on the incursion shards . Seriously if Kabam is not willing to change up the Crystal even though it’s been there for forever the least they can do is significantly increases the limit or at least put a generic 7star crystal for like 250k .

Really? I didn't know that. Whats the limit? And i agree. The current items are badly outdated and overpriced. That's typical kabam though lol. They still have 6* Unstoppable Colossus on the market for 1.6 million Loyalty 😅😂
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,970 ★★★★★

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

Soon= the year 3138 😂

Really? I didn't know that. Whats the limit? And i agree. The current items are badly outdated and overpriced. That's typical kabam though lol. They still have 6* Unstoppable Colossus on the market for 1.6 million Loyalty 😅😂
    500k shards is the limit
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 473 ★★★

Incursions themselves need updated. The once a month opportunity to earn artifacts is ridiculous

Yes, especially if like me, you can't get past stage 10 or so
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,174 ★★★★
    I need to pull Angela twice first before they need to update the incursion 7 star crytals. If they add her to the basic crystal than they can switch it asap.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    I need to dupe Mojo and Angela. Then they can switch it.
  • Options

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

Soon= the year 3138 😂

500k shards is the limit
    How is there a cap even? 😂😂😂 Forced spending to prevent saving for the champs we actually want 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 897 ★★★★
    Me who spends all currency on 4 stars for iso...
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    It's probably taking so long because of the Deathless stuff being added. Remember, there's still a few Deathless champs left, and we will need Incursions crystals to acquire one fragment for the 6* Deathless champ. Their hands are pretty full at the moment, so I wouldn't be surprised if the store takes a while to update.
  • Options

It's probably taking so long because of the Deathless stuff being added. Remember, there's still a few Deathless champs left, and we will need Incursions crystals to acquire one fragment for the 6* Deathless champ. Their hands are pretty full at the moment, so I wouldn't be surprised if the store takes a while to update.

I don’t know anything about programming it there is zero way you can convince me that it would be to put in a regular seven star Crystal at a reasonable price or to increase the cap

• Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    JessieS said:

I don’t know anything about programming it there is zero way you can convince me that it would be to put in a regular seven star Crystal at a reasonable price or to increase the cap

It means you know programming, I don't understand why those dudes keep saying that it's difficult to change price of items or add a couple of new items to store, do they think other people are all stupid?