Can't Bind or Unbind any relics

Been happening for a few days when I ranked up my 5* Wiccan the game glitched out and Wiccan's character upgrade screen was my game background(for things like quest and homepage) reopened the game and ever since I have been unable to bind or unbind relics for any character or relic

Comments

• JeffureeJeffuree Member Posts: 8
    I have a similar problem, but it’s only some champs and relics. For instance, I can’t unbind my 6* Juggs relic from my 7* Wiccan, or my 5* Ghost Rider relic from my 7* Maw. Neither champ is in AW defense.

Similarly, I can’t bind certain champs to unbound relics. I can’t bind my 7* Sunspot to my 3* Storm relic, but I can bind my 6* Sunspot to it. I can’t bind my 6* Photon to my 5* Hulk relic, but I can bind other champs to it.

This stuff is happening with a lot of champs for me. I get to the pop up screen to confirm adding or removing the bind, but the screen closes with doing the action when I hit “Confirm”.

I’ve tried hard closes the app, and even running the affected champs through a quest in case that would reset anything. Neither helped.