romance event 2023

glenedictglenedict Member Posts: 9
`anyone have any predictions for what the paragon offers will be for romance event this year or if it will even run at all? thanks

Comments

• Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Shoot, I forget what the offers were like last year. I’m could look to answer your question, but I’m too freakin lazy
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    edited January 28
    DrZola said:

Going to dust off the “Sure would be nice to get some offers for gold and/or AG trade-ins” comment because…well, it would be nice.

Dr. Zola

This. I'm not saying we deserve it, but I also certainly wouldn't mind some offers that aren't for units or cash.

Edit: or more deadpool events. Can't go wrong with goofy ways to earn units.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian
    There will probably be some romance revives in them somewhere
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

That's what I'm hoping for. Just path 6 left for my exploration of necropolis. I would love to get it done in the next couple weeks!
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

That's what I'm hoping for. Just path 6 left for my exploration of necropolis. I would love to get it done in the next couple weeks!
    Just 6?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Same, only path 4 and 6 for me, Hoping to become valiant by feb end.

Pikolu said:

Just 6?
    Yes, just path 6 and it's explored.

Pikolu said:

I did path 4 yesterday. Went in overly prepared because I always seen people saying it's the hardest path. I did better than I expected myself to so I have some revives and pots leftover for when I do dive into path 6.

Depending on how the romance event looks for potions/revives and how farming units/revives/pots goes in the next couple weeks I figure by mid February I should have enough to tackle my final path and finally have it done.

Pikolu said:

I did path 4 yesterday. Went in overly prepared because I always seen people saying it's the hardest path. I did better than I expected myself to so I have some revives and pots leftover for when I do dive into path 6.

Depending on how the romance event looks for potions/revives and how farming units/revives/pots goes in the next couple weeks I figure by mid February I should have enough to tackle my final path and finally have it done.
    I don't even mind spending my entire stash. My plan is to grind 5-6 k revives and go get both of those paths all in with Aegon. Confused on who to use for diablo (6* shuri r4, or 5* r5A human torch or just Aegon him), Stryfe, probably Aegon will do.
  • Bron1Bron1 Member Posts: 275

I think there shall def be a 7 star Hercules

No, herc was already a part of the romance event a few years back

Pikolu said:

I don't even mind spending my entire stash. My plan is to grind 5-6 k revives and go get both of those paths all in with Aegon. Confused on who to use for diablo (6* shuri r4, or 5* r5A human torch or just Aegon him), Stryfe, probably Aegon will do.
    I went in with 6r5A Torch, and he didn't disappoint. He melted both diablo and stryfe. But since yours is 5r5A, it's a toss up.
    He may still be the better option, though because he just can't miss, lol

His health pool may hurt, however.

6r4 Shuri, may be the better option because she's a 6* and has the higher challenger rating, honestly.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,177 ★★★★★
    hey, @glenedict you do know it's 2024, right?
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

That’s what I was trying to say with my previous joke, but based on the disagrees no one understood what I was trying to get at
    Wong_98 said:

That’s what I was trying to say with my previous joke, but based on the disagrees no one understood what I was trying to get at
    I thought it is the usual mistake we make every new year ( it's been a month still whenever I write date I accidentally mention the year as 2023, and have to strike it out and change it everytime).

Pikolu said:

I went in with 6r5A Torch, and he didn't disappoint. He melted both diablo and stryfe. But since yours is 5r5A, it's a toss up.
    He may still be the better option, though because he just can't miss, lol

His health pool may hurt, however.

6r4 Shuri, may be the better option because she's a 6* and has the higher challenger rating, honestly.
    Valid. Human torch only gets 60 seconds while shuri gets 70+ seconds before the root kicks in. Also I'm going to use shuri for diablo only, Aegon with the assistance of unitman will take care of Stryfe.