Sunday Arena

SkyfawSkyfaw Member Posts: 198 ★★
Idk about y’all but these arena are terrible. None of these arenas offer 6* shards and we’re on 7* now. It desperately needs a buff.

Comments

• MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Member Posts: 452 ★★
    Crys23 said:

No. I like my Sunday's free

No one is making you play.
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Member Posts: 312 ★★★
    I hate it the most when they are on at the same time the 22 hours Arena Event runs. Then you have to run these useless arenas to get the event milestones :(
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    I have been playing since 2016 and we have been complaining about the arena since then, don't hold your breath while you wait…

The only positive change we got was fewer fights under the 1/2/3* special arena, where you typically get 1 x 6*...which doesn't help week in and week out.
  • Bron1Bron1 Member Posts: 275
    @Kabam Miike any thoughts/plans on this ?
  • Bazooka_1Bazooka_1 Member Posts: 49
    Skyfaw said:

Idk about y’all but these arena are terrible. None of these arenas offer 6* shards and we’re on 7* now. It desperately needs a buff.

Yeah definitely needs a buff! Do your jobs kabam!!!
  • dantefaustdantefaust Member Posts: 6
    These definitely needs buffing. Or should at least they make arenas progression based or something.
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    edited May 5
    Don't let that distract you from the fact that arena is in desperate need of a general revamp
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 733 ★★★★
    good, it's a day off.

sometimes you gotta do what's best for players and force them into taking breaks cause burnout is no good.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★

good, it's a day off.

sometimes you gotta do what's best for players and force them into taking breaks cause burnout is no good.

What about players who only have Sunday to grind for units? 😃
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Member Posts: 312 ★★★

good, it's a day off.

Yeah “a day off”. Not like we “have” to do AQ, AW, battlegrounds, side quests, 22h event (for the 25 units) 🫣
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 937 ★★★★
    edited May 5
    I'd like to see them do something different with Sunday arenas. Maybe Relic arenas? The three arenas could give out 3* and 4*, 4* and 5* and 5* to 6* Relic shards respectively.

Those who wanted to could do them but those who didn't could leave them.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Chobbly said:

I'd like to see them do something different with Sunday arenas. Maybe Relic arenas? The three arenas could give out 3* and 4*, 4* and 5* and 5* to 6* Relic shards respectively.

Those who wanted to could do them but those who didn't could leave them.

Tbh people do Arena for units, not shards.
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 730 ★★★
    Kabam literally will not address the player base about this. It’s been YEARS and no word about an update for Sunday Arenas. Don’t expect it to change anytime soon.