**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About this 7 star giveaway …

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,394 ★★★★
The instructions are very unclear . So we are supposed to this twitch thing whatever the hell it is and then what ? I presume we have to make an account there and then what link it to our Kabam account ? And what is this “some 7 stars “ Does it mens the 7 stars are not guaranteed and it’s a lottery ?

Seriously please give actual instructions instead of a vague message especially if you want us to join what I presume to be some sort of social media site

Comments

• Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 173 ★★
    Its been how they've done it every month for a pretty decent amount of time. They'll give away seven stars of the new champs and some amount of six stars through Twitch drops. Totally random.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,037 ★★★
    Based on my experience watching the livestreams, a lot of people just hop in around 12:50 EST. Always a huge spike of people just popping in for the giveaway code, put in their entry, then bounce.
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    Wish they would do it randomly at some point in the stream beginning middle end change it up so people can’t just do this

Based on my experience watching the livestreams, a lot of people just hop in around 12:50 EST. Always a huge spike of people just popping in for the giveaway code, put in their entry, then bounce.

• Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    It's always at the end of the stream but there is 0 chance to win unfortunately there are too many but I remain attentive if it's always the same it's happening only once..
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

Seems this is the first time you will join livestream.

So you have to hop onto to twitch, join the livestream, watch stuff and chill, towards the end they will tell to type a word in chat. Do that and then again chill.

Mostly likely you wouldn't need further instructions but just incase....
    if they announce you as a winner, Kabam Jax will send you a message in your twitch inbox, tell him "hi" and your account name and then the champ will added to your account in few days.

Thank you for explaining
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,037 ★★★

It's always at the end of the stream but there is 0 chance to win unfortunately there are too many but I remain attentive if it's always the same it's happening only once..

I mean, most giveaways end up with between 2-3k entries. I’d say getting picked from that pool is better odds than getting picked from the hundreds of thousands that waste money whenever a big Powerball in a state hits.
  • Options

JessieS said:

ahmynuts said:

Bro wants to be spoonfed the entire process of what attending a twitch stream even means. Get out of here man lmao

Talking about i presume we have to do x y and z like an old aristocrat and the "" man the things I want to say about how you're talking but can't because I don't want to end up in jail with that smelly guy from yesterday

Yes this is how things are supposed to work. When a company wants people to be active in what it organises it should provide clear instructions rather than just hope that people are familiar with this twitch . Not everyone is terminally online dude

You're not new to the forums. There's been several threads announcing Livestreams. This started last year in July or something.

There's been "recap" threads after every Livestream by a member of the forums community as well.

Twitch is a well known streaming platform like YouTube. It's linked to Prime Gaming as well.

Everytime there's a Livestream it's advertised on all their social media platforms.

You don't have to be online forever but you've been around these forums a lot that your questions/post are weird.

Twitch.com
    Create an account.
    Attend the Livestream.
    When the giveaway goes live, input the required phrase once.
    They'll PM you on twitch if you win.

It's ok to ask questions but your unusually passive aggressive with your post.
    So you are saying that people are allowed to be rude to me but if I respond in kind I am unusually “passive aggressive” ? Great logic
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 641 ★★★
    One of the biggest problems we have today when it comes to social interaction. Just because someone else did something, doesn’t mean it’s right
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

JessieS said:

ahmynuts said:

Bro wants to be spoonfed the entire process of what attending a twitch stream even means. Get out of here man lmao

Talking about i presume we have to do x y and z like an old aristocrat and the "" man the things I want to say about how you're talking but can't because I don't want to end up in jail with that smelly guy from yesterday

Yes this is how things are supposed to work. When a company wants people to be active in what it organises it should provide clear instructions rather than just hope that people are familiar with this twitch . Not everyone is terminally online dude

You're not new to the forums. There's been several threads announcing Livestreams. This started last year in July or something.

There's been "recap" threads after every Livestream by a member of the forums community as well.

Twitch is a well known streaming platform like YouTube. It's linked to Prime Gaming as well.

Everytime there's a Livestream it's advertised on all their social media platforms.

You don't have to be online forever but you've been around these forums a lot that your questions/post are weird.

Twitch.com
    Create an account.
    Attend the Livestream.

So you are saying that people are allowed to be rude to me but if I respond in kind I am unusually “passive aggressive” ? Great logic
    That's not what I said. I referred solely to your OP.
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Agree, your tone didn’t come through well.. given your completely baffled state of how the giveaway would work, it’s confusing to me that you even found this forum.

Anyway, looks like you have the info you need but remember, you get what you put out.
  • Options

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

ahmynuts said:

Twitch.com
    Create an account.
    Attend the Livestream.

Considering you literally quoted my response to the rude poster and specifically citied it as being passive aggressive I would say that you are blatantly lying about this . And it’s the worst attempt at lying I have seen . Seriously dude do you not read your own post ? You do know that gaslighting doesn’t work when there is a written record right ?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

ahmynuts said:

Twitch.com
    Create an account.
    Attend the Livestream.

Considering you literally quoted my response to the rude poster and specifically citied it as being passive aggressive I would say that you are blatantly lying about this . And it’s the worst attempt at lying I have seen . Seriously dude do you not read your own post ? You do know that gaslighting doesn’t work when there is a written record right ?
    At the very end of my comment, I said you were passive aggressive with you POST. Not your comment, your POST.
  • Options

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

ahmynuts said:

Twitch.com
    Create an account.
    Attend the Livestream.

At the very end of my comment, I said you were passive aggressive with you POST. Not your comment, your POST.
    Ah yes and that’s why you quoted my response to the rude poster instead of my OP post and why you repeated information which another has already provided and for which I thanked him for . Sure thing buddy I believe you ;)
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

ahmynuts said:

This is not a side quest in which you have to jump thru hoops to complete an objective to get a key that lets you enter a quest where you can only use mutants if you want to complete another objective that gets you into some other quest on alternate Tuesdays under a waning moon. We get enough of that year around.

All you need to know is, as it said in the in-game e-mail: Join us for our net livestream...

No need to be so whiny about what is otherwise a fun, chill event. It takes less than a minute to sign up on Twitch, and all you need to do other than that is watch and listen.