**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Who is best r3 option?

Can only take one of these champs to r3.

Who is best r3 option? 44 votes

Hyperion
11%
KeltanAleorBen_15455Charlie21540007Bishop 5 votes
Attuma
2%
MrA23 1 vote
Shuri
54%
MagrailothosNesciorcm2017GaudyGMoneyDarth_Saintwitt24LordSmasherPowerofpain1001Ewell65SSS69ReignkingTWRenaxqqAzenstarJack2634sherin_66OakenshieldLBN1Danish0528Master_RicherTrongNovTheShinyDome 24 votes
Stark Spiderman
4%
CyrillFromTulashield311 2 votes
Spiderham
15%
KeonexPikoluLuke9523ItsClobberinTimeRed_Lightning02RealWizardHonorable_BluJay 7 votes
Diablo (duped)
11%
Ragnarok13Captain_Maimo_o13579rebel_QueenMcoc 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Diablo (duped)
    Especially duped Diablo is a great option
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,838 ★★★★
    Shuri
    If you run suicides most of the time, duped Diablo. If not I would say Shuri or Spiderham
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Chosing my own option. Saying Groot
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    Varies incredibly based on account (eg, progression, content plans, LC/DE, other champs ranked, etc). None of those are clear favorites and all have arguments to be made (although Attuma is an order of magnitude less cool in my opinion, it is still an opinion).
  • Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★
    Shuri
    Shuri and venom are my first two r3s. I'm eyeing diablo and Joe fixit for my next r3s.
  • Options
    DancingPanda_14DancingPanda_14 Posts: 57
    Thanks y'all, looks like I'll be ranking shuri
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,699 ★★★
    Honestly I would wait and see if I can awaken hypes then rank him when I do. That's just me tho, and if the rank is for valiant then just rank whoever else u want imk