Total Victory

Comments

• AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Member Posts: 118
    Not to mention both Thor and her have the same mother technically

Shathra would be amazing! Just think of her gameplay mechanics and design!

• Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,323 ★★★★★
    That must be photoshopped... right...?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,336 Guardian

Nope, as Kabam Miike said somewhere earlier, Blob didn't even have the most votes in round 1.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

I just don’t believe in a result that doesn’t have Blob over the forgettable villain of the week duo.

A lot of people clearly didn't see it that way though, as Miike mentioned Blob was never first.
  • RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 ★★★
    Bro i started voting for black tarantula with 0 hope of him making it to the final. I voted for him cuz he looked cool and guess what? He can shoot laser beams from his eyes and he has immortality! That sold it to me even more ngl. But still even making it to second place is still great and was unexpected by me
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,323 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Nope, as Kabam Miike said somewhere earlier, Blob didn't even have the most votes in round 1.
    This is amazing! Shatra was my vote since the beginning so let's do it

Ruwqiersa said:

Bro i started voting for black tarantula with 0 hope of him making it to the final. I voted for him cuz he looked cool and guess what? He can shoot laser beams from his eyes and he has immortality! That sold it to me even more ngl. But still even making it to second place is still great and was unexpected by me

U know who else can shoot laser beams from his eyes? Right... Gladiator...
    #VoteShatra
    Thats why we gotta have second shot at this. We will get that cool laser eyes champion thats actually good 😭😭
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,530 ★★★★★
    edited January 31
    Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

#VoteShatra
    Thats why we gotta have second shot at this. We will get that cool laser eyes champion thats actually good 😭😭
    So I guess Ikaris snd hyperion aren't cool then either huh.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    Kiptonade said:

I think people forget the forums although very loud and vocal make up a tiny percentage of overall players. That said I voted Shathra in the latest rounds just because she looks really interesting here’s hoping she clinches it!

I agree but I haven't seen anyone rallying for black tarantula anywhere lmao
    Buttehrs said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

#VoteShatra
    He is cool. He has the best laser eye feeling. But he is not good.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,705 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

#VoteShatra
    Cyclops is the coolest and strongest.
    Don't need no lasers no more.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★
    edited January 31
    ....these votes are baffling lol no offence to the winners idc anymore none of my choices are here so no votes in the final peace ✌🏻
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,336 Guardian

....these votes are baffling lol no offence to the winners idc anymore none of my choices are here so no votes in the final peace ✌🏻

Just put 2 votes on both and it is the same result except you can brag that you voted for the winner
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Just put 2 votes on both and it is the same result except you can brag that you voted for the winner
    Haha I guess I'll do that
    Pikolu said:

Lol they should do something similar to when you pop a nexus and close the game, you can't do anything until you pick one.

I’d really like to see the vote breakdowns for each round. This is not at all what I expected so I’m curious how close it was.

Blob came in a fairly distant 3rd with approximately 20% less votes than the 2nd place. Just being loud isn't enough, you've got to vote!
    Can you tell me how close Ruby was in the first round? She was your favorite too Miike 😭
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,481 ★★★★★
    Shathra all the way now.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Member Posts: 566 ★★★
    Blob is just not attractive to the average eyes

I’d really like to see the vote breakdowns for each round. This is not at all what I expected so I’m curious how close it was.

Blob came in a fairly distant 3rd with approximately 20% less votes than the 2nd place. Just being loud isn't enough, you've got to vote!
    Can you tell me how close Ruby was in the first round? She was your favorite too Miike 😭
    She came in a distant last place... just like all my other choices for Summoner's Choice 🙃

Emilia90 said:

BigBlueOx said:

I just don’t believe in a result that doesn’t have Blob over the forgettable villain of the week duo.

There’s a ton of players who don’t interact with most marvel/game stuff in general who voted. There’s a good chance they picked whoever looked the coolest to them and while Blob is easily the most well known of the characters, he’s not guaranteed the win. If I had no knowledge of anyone, I would’ve probably picked BT, Ruby, or Shathra cause they look the coolest to me
    I'm pretty sure this was the reason. If you had zero comic or movie knowledge (which is probably the case for most of the playerbase) Blob just looks like an overweight man with immense strength, nothing else. You wouldn't know anything about the whole immovable thing or gravity field thing. Whereas Shathra looks like a female version of Void mixed with Spider-Man and BT well he looks like another Spider-Man. I still can't believe they did my girl Ruby like that though, last place? I will never forgive the playerbase 🙃