**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So what is the elders mark cap these days?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
I know it used to be 8000, but apparently it has been raised as I’m at 8400.

Comments

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
    Tx
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 195 ★★
    They should have increased it again after they made the change to starting season rank and dumping a big amount into your stash
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

mgj0630 said:

I just hit the 9,000 cap myself. I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it, but I do wish they would show caps for any/all applicable items, similar to what they do for things like catalysts, sig stones, AGs, etc.

Guess it's time to start burning some of them up instead of all the energy refills.

It's something the game team has discussed, based on feedback from these forums, actually! My understanding was it's something they liked and want to implement. Not sure if it's a lock, and therefore no timeline expectations at this time, but it's definitely on their radar!
    That’s awesome to hear!
  • Options
    TrillibossTrilliboss Posts: 266 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

mgj0630 said:

I just hit the 9,000 cap myself. I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it, but I do wish they would show caps for any/all applicable items, similar to what they do for things like catalysts, sig stones, AGs, etc.

Guess it's time to start burning some of them up instead of all the energy refills.

It's something the game team has discussed, based on feedback from these forums, actually! My understanding was it's something they liked and want to implement. Not sure if it's a lock, and therefore no timeline expectations at this time, but it's definitely on their radar!
    I love you jax
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I Like the dev's !
    Awesome they take care.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★
    In the meantime, is there a way a post can be stickied that has all the current caps that aren’t already visible in game?
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Waiting for someone to hit the gold limit