**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Bug in Battleground

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,024 Guardian
    That isn't a bug, looks to be a feature with peni autoblock having a power burn and his power gain crossing a bar of power a ton all at once.
  • Options
    Usman09Usman09 Posts: 9
    @Pikolu Look at the number of stings.
  • Options
    85 and there was a glitch where my attackers power is behaving wierdly.
  • Options

• Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    It's interesting.. I have not read anywhere how much damage the power sting of thins month's meta does... Does anyone have a source?
  • Options
    And look at that
    Pikolu said:

Usman09 said:

Pikolu Look at the number of stings.

I did, you crossed the threshold of the sp3 85ish times in a single moment thanks to Peni Parker power burn on her autoblock and your own power gain buffs.
    The stings were only 2 or 3 and suddenly in a split second it reached to 85 and look at the spider symbol below peni Parker it's 109 without hitting her it increased.
  • Options

And I have a doubt does galan against Colossus starts the fight with 150 planetary mass and at the mid of sp2 he again activated the form with planetary mass.
  • Options
    Without hitting a single attack
  • Options
    call_me_ogcall_me_og Posts: 87
    Usman09 said:

And I have a doubt does galan against Colossus starts the fight with 150 planetary mass and at the mid of sp2 he again activated the form with planetary mass.

but the harvest activating twice is odd
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Usman09 said:

It’s because you got more armor ups
  • Options
    call_me_ogcall_me_og Posts: 87
    Wong_98 said:

Usman09 said:

It’s because you got more armor ups
    Yes but i think what he means is that another harvest can start during galants first harvest
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,131 ★★★
    Usman09 said:

That's terrible..... what's happened next?
    Did you use sp3 for your suicide?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Maratox said:

Usman09 said:

Galan gains planetary mass when the opponent gains an armor up. Colossus has a few of those
    Only on defence because ofcourse