**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RIGGED Summoner’s Choice - who did you vote for

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
No way, the other characters have beat blob in votes

We seriously needed a good mutants, especially for 7*

blob should of won, he was the clear winner.

would of been an awesome mutant character.
ifs crazy how he didn’t win.

RIGGED Summoner’s Choice - who did you vote for 423 votes

Blob
39%
DarkestDestroyerrazielHeinz11MagicBentonTendersquadTensioManup456allinashesLuciusVorenusGK_23Anurag1606EverythingZenProxbm3eppsCropDusterRCunhatravgiantMonk1ContestOfNoobsLongshot_33 167 votes
Shriek
16%
GroundedWisdomPantherusNZDrZolaRaganator2StarKingTheVyrusDarkrider05HaverTimeNoOnexROiW0nderingWolfZsirhcZJMORG1111ShinobiGuyRockyshockyDeNeDieskullduggery72RockypantherxDylanphileSpagNidusGreekhit 71 votes
Black Tarantula
18%
Markjv81MasterSmokeSnakeEyes69SnizzbarMegaSkater67ChadhoganNightwing2380Vegeta9001IrakliShaggyMDemonzfyreG-Hun-GearSw0rdMasterDoubledashCyborgNinja135RaikisKhanParisHaudraufwienixLovejoy72Usman09 77 votes
Shathra
25%
DNA3000SolswerdZeke_the_XbotBendyL_217benshbTeleusJinxesaxeMaverick75Ragnarok13TerraTunesmithSymbioticVen9MNescioCat_MurdockhydrogohardcaptaincushSamdroxtaarspiderknight616Doom_and_Gloom 108 votes

Comments

• Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Shriek
    Oh boy.... I remember what happened to the last "Summoner Vote is Rigged" thread 👀
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

No way, the other characters have beat blob in votes

Yes, it happened. I didn't vote for Blob in any of the rounds. Can you provide me with a good reason why Kabam wouldn't want Blob to win?

Kabam would make money off of popular characters (which you seem to think Blob is).
    Why would they fix a vote, if they can simply introduce Blob whenever they want, regardless of the vote. Kabam can either (1) Fix a vote to ensure Blob doesn't appear in the game, and risk trouble if it is revealed that a fix did happen, or (2) Let the vote happen, and choose to introduce or not introduce Blob in the future if he didn't win.

We seriously needed a good mutants, especially for 7*

There are a ton of good 7-star mutants. Onslaught was just released; every other 7-star Mutant is good.

blob should of won, he was the clear winner.

Again, no.

would of been an awesome mutant character.

Are you sure about that? His powerset is essentially the same as Gladiator, without heat vision or freezing breath or flying. His powers imply Unstoppable, and seems mostly geared towards being a Defender.

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Shriek
    Emilia90 said:

I’m curious if we’re getting those little blurbs describing each champs general planned abilities like we did with WT and Gladiator

Blob: "Imagine shooting a man with your last bullet and he stands there UNFAZED"
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    edited February 1
    Shathra
    Shathra ftw (also her name is censored in game half the time, kinda hard to talk about her when my full message gets censored)
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Black Tarantula
    The most insane part of claiming the vote was rigged is that there is zero reason why Kabam would include a champ in the voting and then nefariously rig the votes so that champ did not win. (I said the same thing in a previous summoner vote.) Easier would have been not to include Blob at all.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    Shriek
    Sigh another copium post? Womp womp
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★
    Blob
    Marvel Contest of Blobbin Time will happen sometime! 🤩
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    Blob
    Kabam Jax said:

Feel free to vote on this, and discuss respectfully.

But.

This is a firm reminder that the loudest group does not make it a majority. NOR is the forums a full representation of everyone playing the game.

In the case of Summoner's Choice, just because someone is the favourite of many, and may occupy most of the chatter, it does not mean that they are the most voted for.

And we've said this many times in the past... what possible motivation would we have to rig the vote? We rig the champion selection process for every other champion release, every year.

Also, I voted for Shriek.

Can understand, i voted for spider punk.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    edited February 1
    Blob
    Seriously… thinking about changes to the gifting event over the years and the Twitter bots that were caught trying to manipulate the wildcard vote already… is #blobgate actually real?!? 🤯
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,820 ★★★★★
    Shriek

Sigh another copium post? Womp womp

Toxic blob voters (not everyone, just people like this) rn:

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    Blob
    Whoever you vote for please, don’t ruin them. We don’t want another Gladiator
  • Options
    edited February 1
    Blob
    Kabam Jax said:

This is a firm reminder that the loudest group does not make it a majority. NOR is the forums a full representation of everyone playing the game.

Gotcha, so that's where the problem is. Let's make forum full represention. Next summoner choice can happen in forum itself. Make a pinned post and just send a inbox message. Bar graphs are readily visible. It will be clear with the results, no questions asked, no debates in forum, no mod clarification needed and full represention given. That should be the deal.

#MakeCommunityChoiceGreatAgain
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Feel free to vote on this, and discuss respectfully.

But.

In the case of Summoner's Choice, just because someone is the favourite of many, and may occupy most of the chatter, it does not mean that they are the most voted for.

And we've said this many times in the past... what possible motivation would we have to rig the vote? We rig the champion selection process for every other champion release, every year.

Also, I voted for Shriek.

That’s it exactly. You all are used to making the decision and even though you know that you should let the people decide you’ve become addicted to the power of selecting champions. You may even want to defer to the community but then you look at the totals and feel that itch that only selecting a champion can scratch. How could anyone go back to being a nobody who just waits each month to see who will be released once you’ve tasted the awesome power that comes from selecting a champion? I cant even comprehend what a thrill that must be.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★
    Blob
    I don't think it was rigged! Point.

Only curious to see the "in game" votes total.
    👍
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Blob
    Lol if you base your predictions solely on the forums, you shouldn't be surprised that they don't reflect the MCOC community as a whole. Sure there are plenty of people on the forums, but you forget there are thousands of people that play this game in many non-english speaking countries that don't voice their opinions on here. By all means be upset Blob didn't win (I'm not happy either I really wanted him to win), but don't start claiming the vote is rigged just cause the forums majority supported Blob
  • Options
    Blob
    Wicket329 said:

Ashacekar said:

Kabam Jax said:

Gotcha, so that's where the problem is. Let's make forum full represention. Next summoner choice can happen in forum itself. Just send a inbox message. It will be clear with the results, no questions asked, no debates in forum, no mod clarification needed and full represention given. That should be the deal.

#MakeCommunityChoiceGreatAgain
    God I hope this is a joke, I really can’t tell.
    What's wrong in forum vote? Kabam will have official pinned post and everyone has access to forum. The message for same can come in game inbox. What are the disadvantages you reckon? It will be transparent.