Options

Hulk or titiana 7*

Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275
Hey everyone,

For the necro completion i got science 2->3 gem so im thinking of getting hulk or titiana from the exploration original pool, who would you pick ?

Comments

• Options
    Awesome ty for your response
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,529 ★★★★★
    Titania but for some reason even tho she is buff immune that goofy Wiccan places fire debuff on her whenever she dex. Wtf.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,560 ★★★★★
    This question has been asked a lot. It tends to favor titania.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,223 ★★★★★
    Buff immune champs still trigger the buffs before the immunity kicks in.

So even if you use a buff immune against wiccan or rintrah. The buff will try to apply and then the immunity kicks in so their neutralise still works on their abilities.
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 204 ★★
    Titania was my first r2, I genuinely think she's top 10 maybe even top 5 science. Her kit might not seem immediately insane but the amount of stuff she can counter and be used for is just wild. One of the best incursions science options and she annihilated act 8
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 313 ★★

Titania was my first r2, I genuinely think she's top 10 maybe even top 5 science. Her kit might not seem immediately insane but the amount of stuff she can counter and be used for is just wild. One of the best incursions science options and she annihilated act 8

Bro imo shes atleast top 4 if not top 3 she's insanely good
  • Options
    Awesome guys, ty all for your responses, I think im gonna go with titania
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    I took Hulk to R3, 0 regrets

I actually picked him from the selector after 100% completion, the duped him on my next crystal

I have titania at R2 and she's great. Hulk takes a little less cooperation from the AI to land heavies than Titania does. He can stun lock from first sp1 to KO and is a better defender than titania once awakened (let's not act like we haven't been mindlessly tapping that screen and not paying attention to 15 furries, stunned and then dead)
  • Options
    A_Fungi said:

I took Hulk to R3, 0 regrets

I actually picked him from the selector after 100% completion, the duped him on my next crystal

I have titania at R2 and she's great. Hulk takes a little less cooperation from the AI to land heavies than Titania does. He can stun lock from first sp1 to KO and is a better defender than titania once awakened (let's not act like we haven't been mindlessly tapping that screen and not paying attention to 15 furries, stunned and then dead)

For real that sick stun to knock out was the reason i thought of picking him in the first place, i still have 1 7 start left to get before completion, maybe i get lucky and get one of them, ty for your response
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    edited February 5
    Just gonna leave this here.

Nobody takes more 1 vs. 1 matchups in BGs.
  • Options
    BigBlueOx said:

Titania for the win
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,442 ★★★★★
    Depends on if you like stun locking your opponents forever or not.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,298 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Can't believe my eyes, Thanks for letting me know I have a hidden nick fury counter in my roster.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Titania can take fights in all classes and has more utility because of the haymaker.
  • Options
    BeastDad said:

Depends on if you like stun locking your opponents forever or not.

Lmao true
  • Options
    Manup456 said:

Titania can take fights in all classes and has more utility because of the haymaker.

Yeaaa shes awesome, i hope i get one of them before the last run