**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

How to explore the SQ?

LickyLicky Posts: 313 ★★
I can see the obvious, long way to explore the SQ but is there like a shortcut to explore it, cos doing 16 runs is hella annoying lol

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,153 ★★★★★
    The obvious answer is the correct answer
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 740 ★★★
    Getting full exploration is kind of defined in the word "full". You have to run all the paths.

With that being said, you don't have to run the paths with the gold and ambushes on them twice. Some assume that having a single section of dotted line showing will cost exploration percentage. It won't. You just need to cover the nodes on each path.

Now if you don't want to explore the whole map, just fight each path boss once with the appropriately tagged objective champion. You'll miss out on map rewards, but you'll get the solo special objective rewards.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,217 ★★★★
    If you want to 100% explore it, just need to do 8 paths only if you take the ambush path each time. I was allowed over a month to do it so it's not that hard at all. Wait a minute, there's a timer of less than 3 days left on it right now, what happen here, did OP get screwed over. I had over a month to do it and each week a new key was given so I could tackle the week's SQ without any issue but OP didn't have the same opportunity. Time to riot.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,488 ★★★

If you want to 100% explore it, just need to do 8 paths only if you take the ambush path each time. I was allowed over a month to do it so it's not that hard at all. Wait a minute, there's a timer of less than 3 days left on it right now, what happen here, did OP get screwed over. I had over a month to do it and each week a new key was given so I could tackle the week's SQ without any issue but OP didn't have the same opportunity. Time to riot.

Even if he waited he could do it. I explored all levels of the special quest over the last couple of days except threat level one which I'm doing now, and I had no energy refills
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 313 ★★
    Ok thanks guys lol I'll just explore it properly was just hoping there was a shortcut haha
  • Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Licky said:

I can see the obvious, long way to explore the SQ but is there like a shortcut to explore it, cos doing 16 runs is hella annoying lol

Thanks

Well, the energy is just one per tile, so you gotta do it. I did it, it was sweet.
  • Options
    Licky said:

Ok thanks guys lol I'll just explore it properly was just hoping there was a shortcut haha

Versus what you initially thought that you had to do 16 runs in your opening question.
    Yes, it is a shortcut, you only have to do 8 runs (but they have to be the “slightly longer” 8 runs).