Options

Ægon buff (i know his a loved character and great for long content but pls read my suggestions first

Special 1 hits count as 3 for the Combo meter on crit hits

Heavy first Combo shield is permanent, other combo shields last 12 seconds instead of 6

Max of 2 personal combo shields

Awaken ability Lv1 sig is now 25% instead of 10% of your combo meter saved after a fight
(Most of poeple would not see a real difference beaucase ther Ægon are probably lv100 or something on sigs)

At 40 combo hits you gain +0,08% a bar of power on crit hits on Block per amount on combo meter at Max of 8,0% power

(You can ignore the power gain i just tought it would be good to have something like Valkyrie,the other 3 are the ones that matter)

I just did those changes for medium fights and for a better Ramp up from his S1 and safer way to keep his combo in case you mess Up before getting into 750 combo

I could work on a Life steal relic in critical hits to help him in Incursion but i think that's too much

Ægon doens't need much to not get stuck only in everest content, those changes won't make him BG viable soo just questing and big content is already enough for him to not get waiting on the bench for content like Necropolis

Comments

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
    Skill issue
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,246 ★★★★★

At 40 combo hits you gain +0,08% a bar of power on crit hits on Block per amount on combo meter at Max of 8,0% power

A lot of this is wild imo, but this one would be crazy. I'd love to stun lock the opponent as it'd be really easy to get sp3.

• Options
    GilbertoJuniorGilbertoJunior Posts: 78

A lot of this is wild imo, but this one would be crazy. I'd love to stun lock the opponent as it'd be really easy to get sp3.

You only gain 8% a Bar of power and is by crit hits on Block not all crit hits

Also like i said,you can just ignore that ability beaucase i was thiking about Valkyrie
  • Options
    edited February 4

Skill issue

Not realy i just don't like him being mostly Long to Everest content,his essy to combo but you can randomly mess Up and i kind hate his combo shield duration only being 6 seconds

i could nerf the S1 and the Combo shield and most of poeple would see no difference in the character
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,172 ★★★★
    This is not required at all, he is literally made for those long healthpools
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Honestly aegon is so busted in regular content with large healthpools anyway, this would make him way too strong (I’m not against that)
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,586 ★★★★
    I mean, if we wanna make him more broken in questing than he already can be, I'm in!
    But it's not gonna happen.
    He's fine the way he is.

I just wish he was better for bg's, cause mine is r5 ascended, lol

I guess one of these days I'll have to dust him off and go do labyrinth and maybe Abyss, I moss using aegon already!
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,172 ★★★★
    @Rayven5220 I wonder if he will be viable for the rest of the winter of woe fights
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,586 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

@Rayven5220 I wonder if he will be viable for the rest of the winter of woe fights

I'm hoping he is for at least some of the fights, or the gauntlet once that comes.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 915 ★★★★

Also like i said,you can just ignore that ability beaucase i was thiking about Valkyrie
    So....at 999 hits this is useless? It doesn't feel right since you'd want to lose combo before getting to unblockable so.....
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Honestly aegon is so busted in regular content with large healthpools anyway, this would make him way too strong (I’m not against that)

My original idea was more balanced but as Always i kind lost the hand trying to make more changes in stuffs that din't need, just 3-4 small changes could be enough already
  • Options

So....at 999 hits this is useless? It doesn't feel right since you'd want to lose combo before getting to unblockable so.....
    Not realy since you won't need specials to kill the opponent,like i said,you can ignore that change beaucase thats was just me thiking too much on something that should be small