Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Incursion - my screen goes black [resolved in hotfix, available now!]

ValisFettValisFett Posts: 20
edited March 20 in General Discussion
Is this Dust’s new power? She makes the screen go black? I lost a champ and most of herc. Is this a glitch?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    GTA 5 meme pops up, the black screen of death.
  • Options
    Rameshraj003Rameshraj003 Posts: 3
    Just entered incursions and Got fked up by this bug that makes the screen black
    Can't do ### if I can't see
    ###
  • Options
    simzyboysimzyboy Posts: 4
    edited February 5
    I have had the exact same issue, logged it with kabam just now but wouldn’t let me upload the screen recording i took of the issue to the ticket.
    Screenshot of video

• Options
    simzyboy said:

I have had the exact same issue, logged it with kabam just now but wouldn’t let me upload the screen recording i took of the issue to the ticket.
    Screenshot of video

Incursions arent supposed to be out, considering the content update hasnt fully released, Kabam usually rolls out new content on Wednesdays 11am mountain zone, so expect a lot of these threads
  • Options
    DrFunnyguyDrFunnyguy Posts: 51
    This just happened to me in a fight with Cable and then again with Kate Bishop. The fight screen did come back during special attacks, but I don't think it's supposed to be happening
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike is this meant to happen?
  • Options
    DrFunnyguyDrFunnyguy Posts: 51

simzyboy said:

Screenshot of video

Incursions arent supposed to be out, considering the content update hasnt fully released, Kabam usually rolls out new content on Wednesdays 11am mountain zone, so expect a lot of these threads
    In game mail said it's supposed to be out now. As of 10am PST.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

It’s not just against dust
  • Options
    JimajohnJimajohn Posts: 96
    Just tryna fight Dust. CANT SEE AHHHH

https://youtu.be/tRhB92QV6Jg?si=SjX5fcLTWs0J9fHg

• Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 729 ★★★
    .....I'm so tempted to say something is bugged go figure...but like.. even that's just boring to point out after almost a decade
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★
    Same thing happened to me. Cost me my run.
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 110
    I don’t even see incursions on my game
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 116

Just entered incursions and Got fked up by this bug that makes the screen black
    Can't do ### if I can't see
    ###

It’s a falcon ninja!
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 302 ★★
    Made it to zone 4 sector 6 then the black screen started and cost me my run. Sweet...
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 197 ★★
    edited February 5
    Happened to me too, thought it was a new node or something lol, I was able to do the fight with audio cues but I’m not going further if that keeps happening
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I don’t even have incursions in the main menu
  • Options
    GoterdamRungGoterdamRung Posts: 49
    Won a battle by dumb luck but your relic lights the screen up for a second lol
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Makes it more challenging. Back to back fights. Glad it is not a new debuff.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Add me to the club as well.

Was in sector 6 zone 8, taking the far left path.

Happened on the first fight, and beyond belief, I still won. As others said, the screen did come back during specials.

Then it happened again on the second fight on that path. Same behavior, where the screen would come back during specials, but then disappear. I wasn't fortunate enough to win the second fight, and strangely, when I went in the second time with a different champ, the screen was perfectly fine.

Probably doesn't matter given the number of people experiencing the issue, but I'm on a Galaxy S22 w/ Android 14.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,435 ★★★★★
    God why didn’t I see this before I started. Another ridiculous bug that costs me a ton of time and resources.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,553 ★★★★★

Won a battle by dumb luck but your relic lights the screen up for a second lol

Yeah happened to me. That's a weird one, like the striker is opaque and grew 1000%.
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 241 ★★★
    Are we still struggling with this? Don't wanna jump in if im wasting my time 😂
  • Options
    JoaoAlves17JoaoAlves17 Posts: 14
    What happened to the incursions, were they withdrawn? I can not find...
  • Options
    GunMetalManGunMetalMan Posts: 4
    This happened to me on a few of my fights. I didn't want to quit the fight and it cost me revives. So my only option was to force close the game and then reenter the match. It worked but I lost health as a penalty it seems. I hope this is fixed soon.
  • Options
    AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 91
    edited February 5
    Not only that, but screens are darker than usual and whenever you use a relic, the screen goes blue.

This discussion has been closed.