**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Incursion - my screen goes black [resolved in hotfix, available now!]

Comments

• Options
    Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 160

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,488 ★★★
    Nah ngl its actually getting annoying ppl making new threads on the same thing
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,190 ★★★★★
    I also had the screen briefly turn into all shades of purple or blue twice today.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hi Summoners,

This issue has been under investigation since it was discovered and the team has a solution in place that will come with a hotfix targeting February 14/15th.

I know this thread has been active over the course of the last week but, as always, please remember that we update threads when we have more information to share and we won't be checking in to say "we're still looking" - it's safe to assume we are.

Presently, the game team is discussing next steps with this issue and we'll update this thread when we have more information to share.

That’s great to hear
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 102
    Missing out on lots of event crystals and artifacts this way really hurts.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,580 ★★★★
    edited February 13

Happened to me fighting Dust in TB EQ.

First time I was using Galan, second I was using abs man.

Then went in with hulk and it was fine again.

S21 FE 5G
  • Options
    Teds_1_RoosterTeds_1_Rooster Posts: 41
    Kabam Jax said:

Hi Summoners,

This issue has been under investigation since it was discovered and the team has a solution in place that will come with a hotfix targeting February 14/15th.

I know this thread has been active over the course of the last week but, as always, please remember that we update threads when we have more information to share and we won't be checking in to say "we're still looking" - it's safe to assume we are.

Presently, the game team is discussing next steps with this issue and we'll update this thread when we have more information to share.

Keep in mind this made the current Event Incursion impossible to play so those of us with this issue were denied the rewards we would have earned otherwise while those unaffected cashed in.
  • Options
    Teds_1_RoosterTeds_1_Rooster Posts: 41
    I suggest people submit tickets so you can show you were affected by this bug
  • Options
    RockaflockaflowRockaflockaflow Posts: 39
    edited February 13
    The hotfix will be implemented once the incursion event is over? that seems conveniently inconvenient

• Options
    PalistesPalistes Posts: 161 ★★
    The response, after a week, is the community shouldn't question Kabam?
  • Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★
    I also ran into the black screen while exploring EQ. I quit out the fight and restarted the game and it fixed it for me. I didn't end up using any items, but I did lose a champ.

I'm not saying compensation isn't warranted, but if it happens to any of you while doing EQ exploration, try restarting before using any revives.
  • Options
    Mooro85Mooro85 Posts: 16
    Happened again tonight twice, but this time in AQ. That’s every game mode. I never jump on the compensation bandwagon, but guys this has been a disaster.
  • Options
    RockaflockaflowRockaflockaflow Posts: 39
    edited February 13
    Was hoping this would be fixed much sooner so I can complete the event quest. All of my boosts are expiring.
  • Options

• Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,312 ★★★★★
    Can't lie, the encroaching darkness effect from some of the thread pics actually looks kinda cool. Glad I never got the black screen while I was playing, but still.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Compensation iodate
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone,

Just reopening this thread to let you know that we pushed a hot-fix that will resolve the issues causing the black screens in Incursions and occasionally other modes. Please check your app store (go all the way to the game page), and make sure to install the latest version.

Thank you for your patience on this one, I know it was a longer ride.

Compensation being considered or no?
  • Options
    Thank you for applying the hotfix! How do we go about claiming the compensation for lost items and units?
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 270 ★★
    Artifacts and greater red envelopes for compensation and I’m chilling I was just sad about missing all the artifacts luckily didn’t encounter it in any other mode.
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,630

Compensation iodate

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone,

Just reopening this thread to let you know that we pushed a hot-fix that will resolve the issues causing the black screens in Incursions and occasionally other modes. Please check your app store (go all the way to the game page), and make sure to install the latest version.

Thank you for your patience on this one, I know it was a longer ride.

Compensation being considered or no?
    Yes.
This discussion has been closed.