**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dani Moonstar

why after buff Dani Moonstar doesn't work against Nick Fury?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,695 Guardian
    NF is bugged
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,982 ★★★★
    Yeah I think NF is bugged right now and they haven't looked into it. Dani's marked passive is supposed to shut him down as well as the neuroshocks are supposed to heal block skill champs, but for some reason it isn't working as intended
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury is bugged and is purifying "replicated passives," meaning when Dani's Neuro (Or Toad's Poison) is reapplied due to purify, he is unintentionally purifying that passive along with it. Nothing to do with Dani or Toad's kit(s)
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,055 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Yeah I think NF is bugged right now and they haven't looked into it. Dani's marked passive is supposed to shut him down as well as the neuroshocks are supposed to heal block skill champs, but for some reason it isn't working as intended

I'm sure they are looking into it. We just have no confirmation of timeline right now.

So funny that after the buff, the one thing Kabam meant her to do she still can't do :D
  • Options
    WolverineXWolverineX Posts: 42
    EdisonLaw said:

I thought that with the February update, it would be fixed
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Apparently not…
    https://youtu.be/s8shA5Tt-1s
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 346 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

NF is bugged

New drinking game! Take a shot every time a new update comes out and Fury’s bugged

• Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,588 ★★★★★
    DUHveed said:

Pikolu said:

NF is bugged

New drinking game! Take a shot every time a new update comes out and Fury’s bugged

🪦🪦🪦🪦
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

That was a different bug. Nick Fury has been taking lessons from Kindred with how full of bugs he is.