**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3rd Year Anniversary Event!

Comments

• Options
    DocStrangeDocStrange Posts: 36
    I’m kind of frustrated. I created my account on December 17th. I was expecting to get the Howling Comando title, but didn’t because apparently it has to be BEFORE December 17th. I feel kind of gypped. That is pretty much the very beginning after all.
  • Options
    xgriffxxgriffx Posts: 33
    what a dry roast lol
  • Options
    Armes6Armes6 Posts: 2
    edited December 2017
    DocStrange wrote: »
    I’m kind of frustrated. I created my account on December 17th. I was expecting to get the Howling Comando title, but didn’t because apparently it has to be BEFORE December 17th. I feel kind of gypped. That is pretty much the very beginning after all.

I wondered how that worked. I got Seasoned Summoner last anniversary for two year old account. Naturally I thought I was going to get Howling Commando this time, but I didn’t, oh well.
  • Options
    xgriffxxgriffx Posts: 33
    I got a quake for 99p.. what a waste of 99p
  • Options
    ShadowZetShadowZet Posts: 11
    Taunque123 wrote: »
    Heh the game isn't letting many of us log in even with good connections

its been an hour since the new stuff came and i still have trouble joining the game
  • Options
    loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Jeopardy music starts playing
  • Options
    aarghaargh Posts: 7
    pretty bs went to open my 1$ crystal and game said unable to connect now I'm gonna go back and my crystal will be opened pretty irritating
  • Options
    I just bought energy refills awhile ago to finish master mode then you got maintenance?!oh cmon
  • Options
    It's our own fault. It's 10% up time for each 100k Facebook likes. So since we only got around 800k Facebook likes that means we only get 80% up time today.
  • Options
    Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    Kabam maybe with all the $1 purchases you can get a server that stays up?
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    This is getting a little ridiculous now...
  • Options
    Mitchwoo83Mitchwoo83 Posts: 1
    Every time something new is introduced, it seems like you are not prepared and we get emergency maintenance. IPhone users can get on, but Android still can't. The new arena is going to be hard to grind, and now I get less time to do it.
  • Options
    Mitchwoo83 wrote: »
    Every time something new is introduced, it seems like you are not prepared and we get emergency maintenance. IPhone users can get on, but Android still can't. The new arena is going to be hard to grind, and now I get less time to do it.

i am on android and i have been trying to join for 1 hour and all i get is failed to olg in the contest is currently down for emergency mainenace. please check back shortly and internet problems
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

I have iPad and can't get on. Incompetent idiots....
  • Options
    SrkSrk Posts: 1
    Wish you very happy 3rd anniversary.
    Good luck.
  • Options
    Crine60 wrote: »

you realize he said iphone users
  • Options
    Wish you a more years to come but pls lessen the emergency maintenance kabam pls
  • Options
    I have iPhone and I also cant get on. It’s down for everyone. Android users always seem to think iPhones do magik...but then they always get another android for their next phone
  • Options
    Hendo2014Hendo2014 Posts: 67
    What better way to celebrate 3 years of mcoc than a long server downtime.
    That just about sums up kabam over that period of time!!!
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    ShadowZet wrote: »
    Crine60 wrote: »

you realize he said iphone users

Yes, people always talk iOS versus Android. Why would iphone be able to get on but not iPad?
  • Options
    In fact, an android user’s is up in our bg but people with iPhones still has game down
  • Options
    Joep133Joep133 Posts: 6
    Just a shame after all the promotion that it doesnt actually work
  • Options
    you gotta be kidding me, i just logged in, and now it says no internet wth.
  • Options
    Draggy2032Draggy2032 Posts: 20
    edited December 2017
    Does anyone know why the game is crashing any idea when it's going to be fixed it let me on opened a few crystals and then it crashed again
  • Options
    This is the worst anniversary ever.
  • Options
    You should let us buy the crystal 10 times for this ****i7sz5vbhkhdy.jpg
  • Options
    I'm definitely not logging in on year 4 if I'm still here
  • Options
    This is why we cant have good things